Reviews for Sanctifying Rogues
papapapuffy chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
You really should finish this. I need to know more of Kenshin and Kenji's past. Update soon.
Sapphire Lupe chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
Loved it! Please update soon! Awesome fic! Keep up the good work! On my favs list!
bacs chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
Awsome. Amazing. And it leaves all readers on end. Obliusly Hemora did something that drained him... but what...we don't know! keep up the awsome work!
Demon Darkchild chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
YAY! You updated! WoOt! Great chapter! Keep up the uber-tastic work!
just-sum-one chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
i love this...STORY! its so good! update soon, i wanna know more! tell me more!
just-sum-one chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
this is your s-second fiction? its so good how can that be! i am very impressed, but puzzled i have read fiction from very very experienced people but there not half as good as you. Bravo very good.-( did i sound profectional to you, i was trying!)
Lendra-chan chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
I am at school and it's 7:49 am and I can't talk because my cold is so bad. w00. Anyway, I love that chapter, Linnie . (The spaghetti was so me XD ah, the memories of spaghetti in a highchair) anyway, I'm not going to say much mre because I can bug you online :D

Love ya much, Linnie

Great chapter!

~Lenny :3
ChibiSakura chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
Hey good fic! update son! _
ChibiSakura chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
kenshin has a tail and wings! that's kind of weird... but it is your fic so what ever floats your boat... ANYways good fic! _
Kanzen ne Tsuki chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
Dearest one...

'What could be going on that was so frustrating to the distressed captain?' 'Frustrating' indicates a state of mind/emotion or a state of being, such as being frustrated over not being able to complete a given task, or frustrated at not being able to convince someone of something. It is the same as 'exasperated','irritated'or even 'discouraged'. 'Frustration' and 'distress' do not compliment each other... they are confusing together. 'Distress' indicates 'anxiety', 'dismay', 'trouble', or even a type of 'grief'.

'unyielding fear...' postive negative. poor combination.

Make me a solemn promise... you will never again use the word 'hamper' to talk about tears.

Beautiful... glorious... and complete capitvating. I am in love with this story you wicked, wicked child. As if I didn't have enough to read already. :)

God bless, sweetie. Keep updating. This one is a keeper.

Tsuki-san

(Hug Alendra for me) *wink*. I love that girl.
Kanzen ne Tsuki chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
Ditox-chan,

This chapter was so much better... the writing was exceelent. I only saw a few mistakes, and they are things I have already shown you and do not bear repeating.

The story itself is wondrous. Kenshin's tale was so sad and so perplexing. I felt anguish for him and his troubled life. You gave him a very dark past that leaves him open for many kinds of chatacter developments. He's so gentle, yet there is a strength you are breathing into him that I admire tremendously.

Excellent!

Kanzen ne Tsuki chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
Remember what I told you about dialogue... 2 people can't speak in the same sentence group.

'toots' Hysterical... absolutely hysterical!

tsuki-san
Kanzen ne Tsuki chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
All right, all right... i can't help it... slap me...

'Atmospere' is what we breath, not our surroundings. But it made me laugh. Don't be mad. :P

Ditox, lovey... you can't panic and supress your anxiety at the same time. They are almost the same thing.

Wings and a tail? there's something you don't see everyday... *wink* sexy!

Love Kenji! Must have More!

Kanzen ne Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Ditox-chan,

Starting your second story... I love the Sun/Moon legend. Exceptionally origional and quite aluring to say the least. I never looked at the two planets quite like that before... it's intriguing. Well done. :)

Note: 'hampering back the tears...'. Improper use of 'hampering'. Hampering stands for a physical action... the actual act of stopping an object or person from moving or falling through physical force. One cannot 'hamper' tears. Often the term 'blinking back the flow of tears...' is used, or even 'biting the inside of her lip to stem the flow of tears...'. You could even use something like 'glaring silently off to the side, she forcefully willed back the tears that yearned to fall.' It is all a matter of description and word useage. Alot of this you are still learning in school, so take this as a little english lesson, 'cause that's all it is. :)

Ask Lendra... I pick her stuff apart all the time. LOLOLOLOL

'She detested the Police for their 'ruggedness'(roughness?) and their lack or respect.' (rugged indicates terrain or features)

'In the darkness shone about 3 lanterns, spread out 'among' (along?) the ship to illuminate it.'

(among indicates within many)

Boatsmall/1-6men Shippassenger vessel

'hampered her terror...' 'quelled her terror' 'squashed her terror' 'swallowed her terror'

Ok... she cannot bring her hands to her face if they are tied behind her back. And it would have been very painful for her to drop to her knees in that position. Watch details.

That is all the nit-picking I am going to do for a bit. I love the storyline and I want to read- you just need to take a little more time and watch what you're writing. Word useage and details. You make the same mistakes over and over... which means, you are used to doing these things habitually. Pay more attention and you'll notice when you do it. Otherwise, you have an exceptional imagination and, as I said before, a flair for stroytelling. I can already tell I am going to like this one a lot.

I love how you made the Pirates cackle. It was just too perfect. Hehehehehehehehehe... it reminded me of Pirates of The Caribean movie... the two dumb pirates that were always looking for the one dudes wooden eye? That is how I'm invisioning this story. It just works for me... Great descriptions. Bravo, girly!

Darkygurl11 chapter 2 . 9/4/2004