Reviews for Best Man
Nyruserra chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I love the way you write this off-neglegted character.

Harry, at the hand of Voyager's writers, was oft-times two dimensional, almost always undersold and rarely as interesting as you can make him in just one short vignette.

Harry was one of my favourites from the show - he always seemed to have all this secret potential that never quite made it onto the screen. Thank you for bringing him to life!
Kath chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Incredible insight into all the characters as seen through Harry's eyes. A beautiful story that flows seamlessly...you've convinced me that Harry is wiser than we're led to believe.
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
A wonderful look inside Harry's thoughts. I like the story very much.
Twinks chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Aw! I love it so much! I never read fan fic, and I am so happy that today I chose to forget that fact and stumble across this wonderful piece! It is so well written, and a glimpse into the mind of often-overlooked Harry Kim. It was absolutely wonderful, and I hope you are writing more!

~Chrissy
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
One problem Naomi was 7 at the time of Tom and B'Elanna's wedding since it was in the last season. Not a big deal. I was also upset that they didn't show the wedding so thank you.
Katherina Rosellini chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Simply Beautiful!
Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
A great insight into Harry's mind. I have a tear in my eye!
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Oh, excellent! In my search for Harry stories to read, I am very glad that I found this one. Good work!
janey chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Harry, I understand.
Christina Miller chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Hmm...Interesting!
Marion chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
This is an excenlently written story! I admire the author greatly. His respect for Harry Kim is admirable, and he carries his views across well. He seems to understand the character as if he were him himself. :) Goodluck on future writings!
Susan chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Excellent!
Skylar chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Just plain wonderful. I always was interested in Harry's character, too bad the show doesn't focus on him at most time, your version of Harry feels very natural and humane. I love it. You should become a professional writer, if you haven't become one already.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Thats so sweet! I love it! I really like how you told it through Harry's eyes.
Sihayya22 chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
I always...ALWAYS...LOVE your fan fic! Damn, this one is great also, you manage to write one marvelous story after another. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us..:D