Reviews for Something to Live For
hazelle chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Aw... very sweet. And I thought the stuff I wrote is angst, lol. Kepp up the good work, I'd like to see some more Peter/MJ fics from you! :D
WinrySan chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Wow, I feel tears *sniffle* in eyes...that was so good, and sad, and happy! :-)
Thedummie2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
LOVED IT! Wow, this is totally going on my favs list. Great fic! The change from angst to romance was a little quick, but other than that, it was great!
Kirsten-B chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Very nice. I like it. I always like when identities are revealed...

cu, Kirsten-B
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
really great, crazy (good way lol)... i loved it
Nathoron Ehud Nertrender chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Yeah! Yummy Story!1
JL Hughes chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
wow. that was really powerful. i know this girl that tried to kill her self because the guy didnt like her. i was sitting on a bench at the mall. i didnt even know her. she just sat down next to me and pored out her heart and sole to me. it freaked me out. cuz the first thing she said to me was 'have you ever been on love?' i said no, and then she said she was but he broke up with her, so she was thinking about killing her self. she wanted to know what I think. a total stranger. a 14 yr old guy. i talked her out of it and we still keep in touch. so i just wanted to thank you. you probably saved somebodys life like i did. that was really powerful. i loved it. would it bother you if i put this on my fav authors and fav story?

again. thank you.