Reviews for A First for Everything
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 25 . 1/24
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
Menelmacar chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
I hope Kagome really gives it to this Sesh. I dislike him and would love to see him taken down a peg. If she is led around by him, I can't continue. :(
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
Wait so is Sesshomaru a youkai? Because they really didnt mention it... i shouldve ask earlier
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
OHH DAMN KAGOME YOU GO GIRL. SHOW KAGURA WHOS BOSS
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
Yes, what is Kagome's feelings for Sesshomaru? When are they going to admit it to themselves? Because from my point of view they are pretty obvious in their attraction to each other.
ayame411chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
The external links art working still :(
sailorwolf chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Hey so I would really like to read all the story can you send me the link
shira-chan 3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I can't read the unedited part can you send me a link?
GlacialSwan chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
i wanted to read the unedited version... but i cant open any of those sites you've posted on your bio... is there anywhere else i can read it from?
Mika Kezumi chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Hey I can't find the rest of the chapter and I and wondering if you can send me the link so I can read it all. Please
Guest chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
Mmmmmm...I have mixed feelings here. I do love the story, however, Sesshoumaru was a huge controlling a-hole and got off the hook a little too easily for me. Kagome was bad ass at first but after a while she got too soft, losing that tough personality and really didn't fight as much as I thought she would. I know there's that thought of changing the bad boys personalty, but it feels like stockholm syndrome in a way to me.
Idk, It's just how i see it.
WitchSparks chapter 25 . 11/12/2013
i loved the story awesome write ..finally got to read it with the lemons which are splendidly written. thank you ..totally worth reading
WitchSparks chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
awww the seductive game of attraction ! loved the witty comments by Kagome ...poor Miroku got no chance with this hell cat .
WitchSparks chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Formerly RurouniNikkitch13 , i absolutely adore the way you have depicted Sesshomaru, a total AU world with its own character description ...keep up the good work and waiting to get to read more from you..
ps. if its not to much trouble for you i was unable to read the lemon scenes since the links seems to no be working plz suggest me an alternative to read the same .