Reviews for A First for Everything
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 9/13
Wait so is Sesshomaru a youkai? Because they really didnt mention it... i shouldve ask earlier
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 9/13
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 9/13
Yes, what is Kagome's feelings for Sesshomaru? When are they going to admit it to themselves? Because from my point of view they are pretty obvious in their attraction to each other.
ayame411chan chapter 1 . 5/11
The external links art working still :(
sailorwolf chapter 1 . 3/25
Hey so I would really like to read all the story can you send me the link
shira-chan 3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I can't read the unedited part can you send me a link?
GlacialSwan chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
i wanted to read the unedited version... but i cant open any of those sites you've posted on your bio... is there anywhere else i can read it from?
Mika Kezumi chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Hey I can't find the rest of the chapter and I and wondering if you can send me the link so I can read it all. Please
Guest chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
Mmmmmm...I have mixed feelings here. I do love the story, however, Sesshoumaru was a huge controlling a-hole and got off the hook a little too easily for me. Kagome was bad ass at first but after a while she got too soft, losing that tough personality and really didn't fight as much as I thought she would. I know there's that thought of changing the bad boys personalty, but it feels like stockholm syndrome in a way to me.
Idk, It's just how i see it.
WitchSparks chapter 25 . 11/12/2013
i loved the story awesome write ..finally got to read it with the lemons which are splendidly written. thank you ..totally worth reading
WitchSparks chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
awww the seductive game of attraction ! loved the witty comments by Kagome ...poor Miroku got no chance with this hell cat .
WitchSparks chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Formerly RurouniNikkitch13 , i absolutely adore the way you have depicted Sesshomaru, a total AU world with its own character description ...keep up the good work and waiting to get to read more from you..
ps. if its not to much trouble for you i was unable to read the lemon scenes since the links seems to no be working plz suggest me an alternative to read the same .
maria muoz chapter 24 . 8/27/2013
ok muy buena la historia hasta me hizo llorar y de paso no pude leer ni un lemon pues no los encontré en los supuestos enlace que dejaste mas te puedo decir que me gusto y lo único que no me gusto es que para terminarlo lo dejaste así yo esperaba que sesshomaru reconociera a kagome en publico como la persona que derritió su corazón de hielo y con la cual tendría una relación seria a partir de ese momento con planes a futuro de matrimonio en otras palabras en donde esta mi felices para siempre pero si es buena tu historia te felicito pero por favor no le vuelvas a dar ese corte tan obvio...
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
Inuyasha can be dense bt he was right! They did fusge!