Reviews for No Need for Proof
Malik Shabazz al-Graffiti chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
I loved your stories. im a big fan of the anime and a very big fan of Ryoko. i thought your stories really suited her well, and i loved them very much. keep up the good work!
Angel Blue chapter 3 . 7/20/2002
this is super cute i like it and a sequel would be nice
PeaceBear chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
- placing her hand together in front of herself she bows- You are a Master! I read Ryoko's Birthday, i even printed it out to read it from time to time. It touched my heart. and this lil in-between story is just as good, except i don't have any ink in my printer let alone my printer hooked up. - bows bows bows -
Evie Ryoko Glacier chapter 3 . 4/18/2002
Poor Tenchi. He's not that slow. Is he? Nah. Only one person in TM is that slow! He he he
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 3 . 1/10/2002
Nice sequel, beautiful job. I loved it.
rel chapter 3 . 11/3/2001
that was really good, i loved the t/r and the friendship between Ayeka and Ryoko
OZ-MSV03 chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
I loved this story. Gotta love tenchi Ryoko stories. I wanna read chapter 4 if you ever decide to write it.
fireflyrains chapter 3 . 4/28/2001
The excellent sequel to Ryoko's Birthday!
heero0079 chapter 3 . 4/23/2001
i want chapter 4
smiley face who counldn't be bothered to sign in chapter 3 . 4/11/2001
Awwwwww. Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet!
Lil' Washuu chapter 3 . 3/30/2001
Washu has... a crab alarm clock? I have never heard of it, but I sure like the idea.
Moonchild2 chapter 3 . 3/24/2001
I love these Ryoko and Tenchi Romance Stories!

Good Writing!
Gary Milburn chapter 3 . 3/15/2001
Very good, more please!
Momoko17 chapter 3 . 2/12/2001
he he he That was sooo cute! Now I'm off to read the next one! *_*
Mike Fenton chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Hmm... This should probably be titled: "No Need For Head Games." It's a nifty little Victorian-style romance, where Ryoko discovers just how ignorant she is (in matters of love).

* Once again, I have to say this is nicely written-a few potholes here and there in the grammar, but I only had to punch myself about five times to read this. It takes about an hour to gun through the three parts if you speed-read like me.

* As engrossed as I was in part one and three, I have to say I was left a little nauseated by part two. Aside from Ayeka being bewilderingly unjealous, Tenchi spends most of that time in a strange daze-like he's still dreaming. Part three is nice, especially with Sasami's little heroic attempt to be understanding, but (sigh) I really wish Mihoshi had a brain...

* Okay, I really liked the punchline of this story. It reinforces my idea that there's something worthwhile in reading this. If you enjoy good writing, you should be looking forward to what Tenchi does as "proof." It's gut-punchingly romantic.

Overall, I'm impressed-but not as much as by Ryoko's Birthday. The story is possibly wearing a bit thin for me-but I have to say I still like it.

Did I really say Ayeka and Ryoko were fighting too much last time? Yikes! This time, frankly, I don't think they're fighting enough. I liked Ayeka better when she was being obnoxious.