Reviews for Posession
blehhh chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
Good story...update soon!
cassymae chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
Awsome, I like how we can picture the guys to be whoever we want!
pincushionqueen chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
Hey! I really liked this chapter! Keep updating and keep up the good work! :)
Aida Trevisani chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
Wow, this is a great piece. I think it's awesome that you have made it seven chapters without giving 'him' a name; that takes skill!

I'm really excited to see how long they can actually wait. For some reason, I'm thinking she's gonna give! Can't wait to read the chapter!

TakerTakeMe chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
I was surprised that you updated, but hey, I'm totally not complaining! I liked this chapter. It was different from the other chapters... It's funny how she wants him and he wants her but now they have to wait. I just can't see them holding out for a very long time... One of them will give in soon, and I'm betting it's gonna be her!

Nice update!
MissMasters chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
OMG update lol.
ruckfules chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
can't wait to read more. Please post soon
Ctinaisfashion chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
this is good i like the fact that we can imagine any guy we want it to be.
TakerTakeMe chapter 6 . 3/16/2006
So this guy geniunely wants to get to know her. I think she doesn't realize how potentially deep his feelings could be for her. I must applaud you on how good you are at writing this story. I don't think I'd have the skill to write a story with no names. Isn't it hard? Well, anyway, you're doing a really good job, so keep it up!

Great update by the way... I was so happy when I checked my email this morning and saw that you'd added a new chapter.
Kissybabe84 chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
nice story hope you update soon
TakerTakeMe chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
He's breaking her down slowly... She feels something for him too, she realizes that there's something between him... I'm really glad you updated this story. It rocks SO HARD! Can't wait for the next update... And just so you know, I'm still amazed at the fact that you can write a story with no names in it, letting the reader choose who the main characters are... You're a great author, and that's very creative! :-)
TakerTakeMe chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
When you mentioned her brown hair in like the first or second chapter, I pictured the woman to be Stephanie McMahon. When you talked about the guy being cocky and smirking, well, I just automatically pictured Chris Jericho. Maybe it's just the Smoochy Dreamer in me, I dunno... Either way, this is an awesome story, it's totally going on my favorites list, and I can't wait for the next update! I'm sure it'll be just as hot (if not hotter) as these first few chapters...
pincushionqueen chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
Hey! I didn't realize you updated this story. lol Very interesteding chapter to say the least. *blushes* Keep up the good work!
getagrip91 chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
Oh my goodness you have to update this story soon.
viper-sa chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
I like your story, can't wait to read the next chapter :)