Reviews for Memory Is Not
BrinkPinkZinnia chapter 1 . 9/9
Oh, you are no bigger bitch than CLAMP, with Seishirou's last words to Subaru forever BLOWN AWAY BY THE WIND!

Yes, in time, Knives would realise that Legato was irreplaceable, and one of the butterflies that should have been saved from the spiders (his manga backstory).
shamenteen chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Nice stories. :3
dk chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Man. That ... hurts.
Drogan chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
This deserves more reviews.

Great. This is the great greatness that this fandom needs more of. Yay for dead Legato. I think Knives is in denial.

Write more. We all love you
Arin Ross chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
interesting. Well-written. A well-painted emotional portrait.
simplykim chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
okay... I dunno why nobody ever reviewed this, I mean, it's so breathtakingly beautiful that after I read it I was rendered speechless! It did things to me that made me lose sense of reality and instead, delve ever-so-slowly deeper into the remorseful kind of dementia Knives himself was sinking into. I love the way you phrased everything and I would have to say that you are an outstanding writer. I love your style and I love the way you pieced everything together. I'm gonna hug you... if I would ever see you, I mean. You totally made my views of a believable KxL story come true. Ten Five stars man, you're so cool! _

huggles 10x,