Reviews for Stripes
Lamby chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Hey dude, thanks for the review! Thought I'd drop by and see what was happenin', and lo and behold I come across one of the best first chaps I've read in ages! Well done, wicked cool scene. Shame I'm sat about two foot from my boss and sciving, or I'd be reading the rest... Oh well, I'll try and pop back soon. Keep up the good work! Lamby
Chaotic Jinx chapter 21 . 10/9/2004
OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE U!

NO I LUV U MORE THEN LIFE!

U LIEING WHORE!

NO U ANGELIC ANGEL!

I luv u SO much right now. Thank u so SO much 4 not killing Steph, i would have been heart broken! AND LOGAN TOO! TEARS! TEARS IN HIS EYES! How could u do that to him? HOW COULD U DO THAT TO ME? But well done, i still thought she was gona die untill she woke up. With u, u neva no! Thanx again, remember, UP DATE SOON!

Luv

~*Chaotic Jinx*~
Chaotic Jinx chapter 19 . 10/4/2004

STEPH CAN NOT BE DEAD! HOW COULD U? BRING HER BACH RIGHT NOW U HORRID B*! GR. I F* KILL THOSE BASTERDS!

Hay! Its not suposed to have a sad ending! MAKE HER LIVE! Slight heeling abiulitys, a blood fusion with logan, freek miracle... ANY THING! But dont KILL STEPH! ITS NOT FAIR! Look at the pain ur coursing Remmy, Logan, and ah... EVERY 1!

Ok nuf ranting, gotta go, i'l ear bash u laiter 4 this!

Chaotic Jinx chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
Dun dun DAH! Dramatic Music! GOTANOWHAT'LLHAPENNEXTSOI'MGONNAGOREADITNOW!

B4n!

Chaotic Jinx chapter 17 . 10/4/2004
Was that Stephs trench coat? Cos other wise i dont get it.

K, that was a very puls pounding moment cos i thought u were about to actully KILL REMMY SR! But u didnt and its all good YAY! The X-men RUL! ANd the bad guys SUCK! Great jod, and oh, *shifty eyes and evil grin* I still have remmy Jr! Mwahahahahaha!

Chaotic Jinx chapter 16 . 10/4/2004
O! Wel that luvly lil thingy at the end made NO sence what so eva. Care 2 explain? Do i have to read all those "Ink" stories 2 get it? cos i really dont feel like it! *whinns* Ok, dam girl! When u up date, u shore as hell UP DATE! 4 CHAPTERSS! Woot! Happy, hope Steph's ok, and *drool* more Remmy Jr! YUM! *evil smirk*

*Corners nervus Remmy Jr* Hear kitty,kitty,kitty,*Remmy gulps and backs up

against the wall. I grin evilly and POUNCE. Then drag him kiking and screamming away.* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I've offivially cat-napped Remmy Jr. HE'S MINE, ALL MINE! MWhahahaha!

k, b4n

Chaotic Jinx chapter 15 . 9/30/2004
Ok, and u r up datting when?

UP DATE SOON CHIKA!

UP DATE NOW!

please, thankies...

~*Chaotic Jinx*~
Chaotic Jinx chapter 12 . 9/19/2004
O! Cool, I like dis Ellen girl, she's pretty cool. REAMY JR IS SO ACID! Luv him to bits, officially goona kidnap him, tie him up in the back of my closet and oogl at him very now and then. heh heh heh...

N e ways, I WANDER WHAT THE PROFESOR WANTS? UP DATE SOON SO WE CAN FIND OUT CHIKA!

Must no!. So yeah, cant wait 4 more its really good and interesting luv Ruhko, how do u say her name n e ways? But yah its really cool so b4n and UP DATE SOON!

~chaotic jinx
Chaotic Jinx chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
I OFFICIALLY. LUV Remy Jr, he's so perfect with Steph, thier jst TO funny, luved the cute banter between them. Hope u keep up datting this 1 regularaly! Its FAB! Tee hee hee, He's jst like Remy, only with PURPLE hair! Gotta draw this hotty, it'd be so cool! HA! HA HA HA! *contiues to laugh arse off on floor over Logans family and Milanas Famaly* ALtho, u no i'll neva forgive u 4 marrieing off MY Gambit, but b/c it was Milana, i'll let it slide. I'll jst steel Remy Jr in his sleep and duckt tape him to my sceeling! *manic laughter*

Right, k, going now...

~chaotic jinx
Chaotic Jinx chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Hmm, this is a bit confussing, cos im gessing Hype is 1 of ur old characters that i dont no? I hope u explain every thing cos i dont even remember Milanas powers, so, yeah GO U NICE JOB!

Choatic Jinx
Andrea chapter 7 . 9/2/2004
Hey i love this story! I really liked "Two kids and a growch" So im really happy whith this sequal thing! hehe and plus i especially love anything that has to do with Remy LeBeau! keep up the great work ;)

p.s. Oh yeah hope to see a more "love" interest thing happen'n between Remy and Steph later in the story. ;*
xmenloganfan chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
Way too sweet! Just love the way everybody was trying to coddle the "kids" but Logan had the sense to realize that there was a time where the birds needed to learn how to fly by them selves. Loved that interaction and the way all of the parents reacted to their kids grownin up. Excellent job as usual!

XLF
xmenloganfan chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
ACK they got Hank! Just knew this couldn't be a nice quite date! So like Scott lets do the sensible thing and get reinforcements, got to love the gumpshin of them kids tellin him where to get off!

xlf
xmenloganfan chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
I am so loving this AU to your AU! Steph and Jr. make such a cute couple, can so see them spuring each on to greater levels of mischief. Jr's I could care less attitude is just the cats meow to Steph's you better be loving me attitude.

So got to see what's up with the mystery gal & what kind of other trouble is in store for them, as the night proceeds.

XLF