Reviews for The All Purpose Yaoi Naruto Fanfiction
Sky Wheeler chapter 1 . 4/6
I love my narusasu ships and changing the sexuality of the characters but OH GODS IT'S JUST TOO FUNNY!
Sky Wheeler chapter 1 . 4/6
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT! MY STOMACHE! IT HURTS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*rolling on the floor laughing*
ravensandrats chapter 1 . 3/8
Aw fuck, I think I just died. XD Seriously, I think every yaoi fan girls who throw cannon out the window has a mind like this. I'm a huge yaoi fan but I don't change a characters sexuality. This was so fucking hilarious though, one of the best parodies I've ever read. You deserve huggles of awesomeness! I've seen so many fanfictions go this route and I hope people try to fix that.
Anyway, I loved it, just loved it! Because I could so see Sasuke throwing his goal of reviving(giggles) his clan out the fucking window to screw Naruto and such. ( Yep that was sarcasm. XD )
fan 31786 chapter 1 . 3/8
this was hilarious.
Sabaku-No-Gaara1994 chapter 1 . 3/6
I've never leaughed so hard in my life.
Risa McDohl chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh my god, hahaha! You really had me at the first line of this fic. Suddenly they're in love! Priceless.
Simone13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Lol, even though I do not like Naruto, I am literally laughing really hard...
ToBeTrue chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Hahahahahaha this was amazing! Thank you for some good laughing! :DD
Christian.SIMC chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
LOL, this is equal to my talent..no...you were better - loved it ...Now, go back and give the really long version...NE?
Coolio101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Snorts with laughter. Omg I have seen this happen with sooo many fics. They make ALL the characters gay. Sure I'm totally a yaoi Fangirl but that still pisses me off. I'm realistic and I fully realize that for everyone to be gay, the village population would go down the drain especially in one with such a high death rate. And don't pay attention to the critics that say this is a shitty piece of writing-they obviously didn't get the "this is a parody" part
randomcomentator3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I'm sorry to say this but take it as some...constructive crtisizem... For was just...terrible.. For 2. All the characters were completely out of character! U made Naruto and Sasuke sous like chicks talking about boys for otakus sake! And for 3. I advise you to stick with an anime you know best cause that just had me depressed... Oh and 4. That was not yaoi idk what it was but it seemed more like a fluff to me and just mentioning hardcore yaoi doesn't make it a yaoi plus u write like your texting :(
K chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Best. Story. EVAR!
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I read this with a 'what the heck' kind of face, I admit it... but somehow I couldn't help but laugh XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Fuck, I died laughing. I love you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Uwaa... that's fawkin' hilarious!
Well, can't get why some of the readers become offensive though.
Meh. 'don't like don't read' says the Yaoi-defender.
Ever heard of the word 'hypocrite'?
I think I'm in fuckin luv with ye.