Reviews for A Dollar Short
Marie chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
Still beautiful as ever. Sara sure was one damn lucky woman here. One man loved her enough to let her go; the other loved her enough to hold on to her and not let go.
Thank you so very much for this great story. It still brings so much joy to a reader like me after all these years.
claudia40gsr chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
Linda história! Parabéns!
caz1969 chapter 16 . 5/20/2010
I have just read this & not moved till I fiished it.

Great story...Fantastic story!

Do you still have the link to the other ending?
butterfly84 chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
I loved this story. You portrayed the characters very accurately. I actually felt bad for Vartan also.

A quick question though. The link to the nc-17 version isn't working. Does anyone have a copy of this alternate ending?
Mary chapter 16 . 1/24/2008
made me cry. I missed them so much!

You are very for sharing.
adara13 chapter 16 . 6/14/2007
Aww, this is so incredibly sweet! I really liked this story! It was so nice to see Grissom being all responsible for Sara and adult about the relationship. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Mandolin Reign chapter 16 . 3/20/2007
I just read this and it is so great. Vartann is one of my favorites and very little is written on him. It is too bad that he had his heart broken though, but Sara and Grissom belong together. Thanks for sharing!
contrarymotion chapter 16 . 3/9/2007
That was 16 chapters? That so didn't feel like it! Great work. I couldn't get used to Alex as Vartan's name though...but that's alright. GSR is the way to go :D

Good story.
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Holy hell this was such a damn good story! I loved every second of it!
somedayGSR chapter 16 . 12/30/2005
beautiful. simply a beautiful story.
Dingbat142001 chapter 16 . 12/4/2005
This was beautiful. Sad but beautifully written.

I absolutely love Sara/Vartan and absolutely hate Sara/Grissom, but the angst in this made it bearable. Love angst.

Love it. Simply gorgeous. I cried.
Stahchild chapter 16 . 10/18/2005
My're going to hate me but I was hoping that she would stay with Alex. He's such a great guy and he loves her so much, not to mention that he doesn't have all of the emotional baggage that Griss comes in with...and he didn't treat her like crap.

The ending is almost disappointing for me...but definitely not the story.
Juanita chapter 16 . 6/5/2005
Wow! This story has been one of the best

I have read. Can we expect some more ?
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Nicely done! I felt bitterly sorry for Vartan, but everybody was in character and you played them beautifully.
Speedo1403 chapter 16 . 11/11/2004
at the chance of soundig less then it. Great work. I'm looking forward to more of your work.