Reviews for A Dollar Short
Cold beer chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Good job on this story. I'm sorry for Alex.. He seemed like a great guy but in the end I have to go with GSR. I'm glad Sara was honest with her true feelings.
Cold beer chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
I'm glad that Vartan has managed to keep his self respect. I can't imagine his position is easy. Sara has some soul searching to do. I like this story. Glad I ran into it!
Cold beer chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
I'm kind of liking Alex in the beginning of this story. I didn't think I would, but you've created this sweet boyfriend that Sara deserves. Grissoms going to have to get his game right.
Marie chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
Still beautiful as ever. Sara sure was one damn lucky woman here. One man loved her enough to let her go; the other loved her enough to hold on to her and not let go.
Thank you so very much for this great story. It still brings so much joy to a reader like me after all these years.
claudia40gsr chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
Linda história! Parabéns!
caz1969 chapter 16 . 5/20/2010
I have just read this & not moved till I fiished it.

Great story...Fantastic story!

Do you still have the link to the other ending?
butterfly84 chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
I loved this story. You portrayed the characters very accurately. I actually felt bad for Vartan also.

A quick question though. The link to the nc-17 version isn't working. Does anyone have a copy of this alternate ending?
Mary chapter 16 . 1/24/2008
made me cry. I missed them so much!

You are very for sharing.
adara13 chapter 16 . 6/14/2007
Aww, this is so incredibly sweet! I really liked this story! It was so nice to see Grissom being all responsible for Sara and adult about the relationship. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Mandolin Reign chapter 16 . 3/20/2007
I just read this and it is so great. Vartann is one of my favorites and very little is written on him. It is too bad that he had his heart broken though, but Sara and Grissom belong together. Thanks for sharing!
contrarymotion chapter 16 . 3/9/2007
That was 16 chapters? That so didn't feel like it! Great work. I couldn't get used to Alex as Vartan's name though...but that's alright. GSR is the way to go :D

Good story.
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Holy hell this was such a damn good story! I loved every second of it!
somedayGSR chapter 16 . 12/30/2005
beautiful. simply a beautiful story.
Dingbat142001 chapter 16 . 12/4/2005
This was beautiful. Sad but beautifully written.

I absolutely love Sara/Vartan and absolutely hate Sara/Grissom, but the angst in this made it bearable. Love angst.

Love it. Simply gorgeous. I cried.
Stahchild chapter 16 . 10/18/2005
My goodness...you're going to hate me but I was hoping that she would stay with Alex. He's such a great guy and he loves her so much, not to mention that he doesn't have all of the emotional baggage that Griss comes in with...and he didn't treat her like crap.

The ending is almost disappointing for me...but definitely not the story.