Reviews for Destiny
Anna chapter 8 . 9/3/2009
Just that you know, you are cruel! This was so sad, I cried way too much ;) . But nevertheless you left me again in awe for your writing talent. I love this story and especially it's prequel!

How about writing again:)?
alexceasar chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
I am kinda ashamed to admit that I actually cried. Very good job on the pathos here. So sad. Heartbreaking really. Great work
PoodleCharlie chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
Wow! that story was amazing!
KatieQ chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
Hey Mercy -

I just found this fic (going through C2s).. one word. WOW! You had my heart in my throat in Chapter Seven. So i'm two years late! Again, thanks for sharing your talent with us! I have always enjoyed your fics! Just wondered how I managed to miss this one.
Miravisu chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
They were meant to be together and he had shown her the way to change the story, but the ending had been cruel and unfair.

Her life had been a difficult journey filled with obstacles and pain, but she had survived and with his love and determination, they had changed the ending of the story. Now she understood her purpose. This was Jarod's plan and it was her Destiny.

With Lyle in the equation someone was bound to die in the end, and he isn't the type that gives up trying, oh no, the type that gives up dyeing while someone else also is..

And Jarod definately is the kind of person that'd sacrifice himself for others. And just the kind of person to be do a mischievous stunt like the one he did in the end ;) A sad but good story none the less!
AJeff chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
I'm sorry I haven't taken the time until last night to start reading this wonderful story. I finished it just now. I've never read a "Pretender" story that made me cry so much. It was hard reading with tears running down my face. As much as it saddened me that Jarod died so violently, a part of me was hoping he'd come through, you know, some sort of miracle, it was so very well-written. I loved how you wrote what happened twenty years after with Broots, Debbie and all the rest. And I especially loved when Jarod came from above and paid "his" Miss Parker a visit. I loved their sons, I could go on and on...but, I'll just say I loved this from the beginning to the end.
phi4858 chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
I was furious that either Parker and Jarod are as stubborn and in some way stupid not to listen to Ethan. If Parker had not gone to rescue Adam herself there had been no opportunity for Lyle to threaten Jarod and Parker. Gr... And Jarod had survived. Your last chapter gave hope again and the last giving to Parker by Jarod of the Pez dispenser, that's fun. As the appearance of Jarod was.
M. L. Montgomery chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
The Pretender is one of my fav TV shows. I love your story. Awesome!
Brandy chapter 8 . 11/23/2004
I'm still in total denial that you killed off Jarod. I'm working through it still...What a great and heartwrenching story. I love the way that you ended this story. I'm glad that Parker and Jarod's boys turned out the way they did and that the centre is anew. I loved the way that you brought J back with Gemini, and that when Parker thought it was Gemini when it was really Jarod who was there. How amazing, and such a subtle way of putting it in there, with the way he said parker and that he left her a pez despenser. You did such a beautiful job writing this story. I loved it and cried. *Kudos to you* Please continue writing stories. I will be here for them all. Can't wait for more...Have a happy turkey day!
ICD chapter 8 . 11/20/2004
Hi there.

Ok, ok, a few days late... sorry :)

just wanted to say that I liked the last chapter. You tied a nice bundle together. Well done. Thanks for the read and hope to get more from you soon.

See ya around and take care

Sango2 chapter 8 . 11/20/2004
Wonderful story. Full of love, hope, sadness. Hope you continue to write more stories of Jarod and Parker. ;)
suspensewriter chapter 8 . 11/19/2004
Killing Jarod was wrong. I don't care how beautifully it's writteen (eulogies usually are) but with all that he went through, his kidnapping as a child, his working as a slave in the Centre, and then being pursued by his captors, and not being able to form a familial relationship or stay for any length at one place, now you go and kill him. You'd have got just as much angst as letting Sydney die of a heart attack or a stroke. You could have let Jarod and Miss Parker be together.
LAdyJAdePErendhil chapter 8 . 11/18/2004
Beautifully written
Brandy chapter 7 . 10/26/2004
screams...NONONONONONONONONO! Jarod shouldn't of died! That was terribly sad! I was hoping that you weren't going to let it be him that died. Although it was written beautifully. I'm soo glad that it was Syd. who shot lyle the bastard... Little Adam is soo adorable and I'm so glad that he is able to see J and that J was there watching them next to the tree. I'm still in denial about his death. I also loved the part where angelo had Adam play hide and go seek with him so that he could get him and broots away so he could try to save MP&J. Please update soon! Gotta know what happens next. More more more!
Sango2 chapter 7 . 10/18/2004
I reread this wonderful story, this chapter was very sad with the death of Jarod. And Miss Parker facing the future without him, keep up the *great* writing and update soon.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »