Reviews for The Morning After
Midnyte Wolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
XD KYA! *cling* OMG, how kyute! Omigoodness... this was so fantastic. I'm still left in awe at how much a drabble such as this can leave me so satisfied in the end! This was so effin' adorable.

It was beautiful! I could so see this happening, very enchanting. Oh jeez, ; make's my heart convulse just thinking about it. You are the wonderfulest. Wonderful.

*favs forever* I think I have finally found my motivation to write my own IssacxIvan fic. - This was the greatest. *still clinging*
Cream T. Rabbit Amy Rose chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
aww. I love your little ficlet. :)

so cute.
Aesahaettr's Might chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Er..I didn't quite understand that...wonder if i'm illiterate or something. Um...1 question..um...how can a guy like a guy? But the rest is great!
Satori chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
*squee!* So pretty! Now write the prequel! XD It was gorgeous. "What he wanted to do with him." Joie! Oh the rabid fangirl in me giggles. Great job.
Midnyte Wolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Aw! How sweet! I have to admit though I wasn't expecting this story in the least. There aren't many IssacxIvan stories out there, though I do ADORE the pairing. They're so cute with one another! Anyhow, short, yes. Very short. But still oh so wonderful! I'll be waiting to see if you write more on this story. -
Azusasan chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
::Latch::
Lizza chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
*dances* This was very beautiful and romantic! They look so cute together