Reviews for House of Cards
harmne chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
I enjoyed your story tremendously, but I think it needs one more chapter. It feels a little unfinished...Does Sara learn to trust Kim to help her cope with her problems? Does Nick open up to Sara more? Even a little more, like them going back to work and everyone being glad to see them, that feeling of family and their support, would have given it more of a feeling of closure. But your story was wonderful, the plot very well thought out (I wonder if anyone actually WANTS to work in IA?) and the people were right in character. Thanks for the great read!
JennCorinthos chapter 11 . 9/20/2005
I am not a N/S fan but I really ejoyed reading this story I look forward to reading more of your stories.

JENNIFER
Celsie chapter 11 . 5/28/2005
wow that was great, i couldn't stop reading it, great job.
Grrlnorth chapter 11 . 12/15/2004
This was lovely and sad and ansty, melancholy but hopeful.
Cindy Ryan chapter 11 . 9/30/2004
Wonderful job. :) Great fic
Space-Case7029 chapter 11 . 9/28/2004
Good ending. Enjoyed it, even the depressing, angst stuff.
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 11 . 9/3/2004
WOW I loved this fic - I know I haven't reviewed once but I've been reading it since you started -its amazing! Hope you write somemore soon, I can't wait to read other things you write :)
SistaSouljah chapter 11 . 9/3/2004
Absolutely loved this fic. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Soon I hope. :)
Equestrian-Babe101to lazy to loggin chapter 11 . 9/3/2004
i liked the ending alot. this was a very well written story and i really enjoyed reading it.
Anushka chapter 11 . 9/3/2004
I hate to see it end, since I totally loved this story. Hope to read more of your fics in the future.
bene chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
Thank you for this beautifull story.

You can show emotions well into words!

Thanks. I hope to read more of your stories soon.
Stokes-CSI3 chapter 10 . 9/1/2004
wow... great job! please continue!
Space-Case7029 chapter 10 . 8/31/2004
Good chapter. Look forward to more.
Vengeful chapter 10 . 8/31/2004
i loved this chapter. i thought you did an excellent job portreying Nick's thoughts. keep up the good work!
jtbwriter chapter 10 . 8/31/2004
Poor Gris-what a load to bear!

At least he swallowed his pride and his words, and knows what to do about Sara and her need to work.

I liked how you had it all come down on Gris in this update-Nick's part was good, but Grissom is the one suffering now.

Really good update-I appreciate anyone who updates during the day so I can sneak in a review during my break!

Thanks!