Reviews for Gurdian Angels
jaded image chapter 1 . 11/9/2005

This is so sad that I'M hurting for the both of's beautiful, as usual, and it's making me tear up like no other. You really stuck to Piper's character here, absolutely fantastic.
ny26 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Oh god, that was so sad. I was almost crying. It's so terrible that Piper has to die... She's the best ever! She and Leo are just meant to be together!
Nicki-boo chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Beautiful, very sad yet still beautiful!
Teary-Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
OMG, I am tearing up. This was awsome, as usual. You are such a great writer.
x Princess Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
That was the most beautiful thing I ever read. I'm crying and speechless. Amazing, I loved it!
Cheiro chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I like it but i want to know what Leo's reaction was to this! Feel free to write another chapter with his reaction
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
MY GOD! You think it needs improving? It' sperfect as it is...I loved it...I'm a tad teary now...I want to read it again and listen to the song...but I fear that I WILL CRY! and if I cry, my keyboard gets wet...then it'll go POOF!

That was truly have a gift, and you should use it well and write lots more P/ shold write more to this, have Leo's reaction or something...God, I'm going to read it again...and cry...
xheart to thee chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Aw im physically crying!1 IT was soo sad! :(
Miss Brite chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Wow! That was incredible! Perfect! It was sentimental and too the point and not too fluffy and just perfect!

raquel chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
i like ur idea w/ da whol letter thing. havent seen dat yet. nope nope.

da letter was so sweet. piper sounded so thankful dat she met leo. IT WAS SO CUTE!

i could see him crying now! cuz he always seemed calm and collected all the time on da show. cept 4 dat 1 time when piper wanted 2 divorce him legally. his eyes teared up! he looked so hurt. like he lost sumthing he couldnt have bak or sumthing. n ur story was just dat! losing piper n not having her bak.

hm...i think dats a long enuff review, dont ya think? :-D write n post more soon!
nicola chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
wow! i am speechless! that was so touching it nearly made me cry! i really hope you do another one soon!
Winter Blaze chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
that was really good and i can't wait if you do continue with this story i will continue to read it.
charmedmel32 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
charmedeva chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
OMG I ACTUALLY HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES ok im crying and i neva cry not even when my nan passed on rest in peace nana that was truelly beautiful plz plz make her a whitelighter i cannot bear her 2 leave them all the best x carys x
sailorwind chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
You're songfic made me cry! It was really sweet. It had some grammar mistakes, but otherwise was really well written.