Reviews for An End To It All
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 2 . 6/22
This is weird! What exactly is this?
Hufflepuffmaraudergirl chapter 7 . 5/4
OMG PLEASE CARRY ON I NEED TO KNOW please please please
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Remus should win! He stuck by harry
withintemptation1992 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
you know what would be funny if there was video on you tube of this but harry was saying those voices said to himself throughout it and everyone else kept looking at him funny while everything else was happening
glitch-e-r-749 chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
oh noooo update pweeaassee
claire.catuognocal chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
SO COOL :) absolutely hilarious, but you haven't updated in about a DECADE... :(
ToddGilliss chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
please restart this story back up
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love how we're rats! This stories awesome! Make Em pay
awakened-earth chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
This is amazing! And while I know you haven't updated in a very long while and probably won't, I really hope you update - I'd love to be able to read the rest of the fic. Lots of love for your fic, from A-E.
saffarinda chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I really love this. Plz update, I wpould luv dat soooooooo much

BTW: Cuz u hate Ron, why don't u face Voldy and Ron. U could also do Arthur and Lucius
JoLi7y chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Hey, the story is great! I like it a lot! I'd like to know when will you continue? I hope it will be sooner! :)
solsticephoenix57 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
oh my god. I love it. the whole inner voices thing, this is the greatest(and funniest) Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read. update soon please. :)
fan-freak121 chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
No! Continue! Why aren't you continuing? Its been seven years since your last update! I hate when an writer doesn't finish their story. I hope that everything is alright and I wish that you'd update. I also wish that there were more great Harry in Azkaban fics. Please update!
Vyperr chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
It has been since 10-30-04 that this story has been updated. I would love to keep reading but someone has seen fit to not UPDATE it. How can I "please keep reading" when you don't update it. PLEASE go grab your muse and drag him/her kicking and screaming if necessary and finish this story.