Reviews for Finally!
LoveMeSomeRon chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
First, please allow me to say how much I truly admire and appreciate the talent and dedication that all FanFiction writers devote to the stories they post here. And I know that I come to this story late, as it was originally posted and completed years ago. But as a hopeless Romione shipper, I felt compelled to review this story after reading through more than 30 of the chapters.

I keep reading because I want to see how it ends, but I have to admit that I find it really hard to do so given how the Ron/Hermione relationship is depicted in your fic. You keep saying how much you adore 'Naked Ron,' but in developing his character, I'm dismayed chapter after chapter at him being portrayed as a gormless, witless, spineless supplicant to the insufferably 'brilliant,' annoyingly condescending, and uncharacteristically 'beautiful' Hermione. Dialogue such as Hermione telling Harry, "If Ron can do it, you can do it," (translation: "Ron's an idiot, so if HE can perform this spell, I know that YOU can, Harry") finally made me abandon this story, just short of it's conclusion, because I hate to read stories where Ron is written as though he's an idiot and anything that he does well MUST be by accident. And Hermione here is a genius, so she's given free reign to be insufferable, insensitive and demoralizing becauseā€¦SHE'S SO SMART! Sadly, I'll just have to move on to stories that depict my favorite couple as individually gifted, complementary characters for one another. I do thank you though, for several hours of entertaining reading.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/12/2013
ooommmgggg please write a sequel :) your story was amazing but the end was so sad :( you are a great writer! please make a sequel hahaha :D
heronlove chapter 38 . 2/2/2013
I truly loved reading this fic.
highkicks chapter 27 . 3/23/2012
Not to mentions that none of your characters are likeable in the least...did you intentioally set out to make them all pricks to each other? It's a very interesting dymanic watching you have them all grope for love when they are all completely selfish and narcissistic.

Actually, when looking at the pathetic makeup of the characters, that had to be what you were going for...no one could accidentally sabotage their characters that badly lol, it had to be on purpose.
highkicks chapter 26 . 3/23/2012
This story is so terrible, you out to be embarrased about it. OOC characters with no emotional depth, random plot, and cliched situations.

Congratulations on the hat trick.
christiangirliemiranda chapter 38 . 10/2/2011
Hi! I just found this story and I love it! U should consider writing a novel and selling it! U are a great writer! Anyway, good job and GOD BLESS!
jcessenwein chapter 31 . 8/18/2011
The Half Blood Prince is Snape, not Godric Gryffindor.
cloverish chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I just almost had a heart attack, searching this story through checkmated, without knowing it's name or it's author. When I finally found the URL, to know thatit had been deleted, and I almost bawled my eyes out when i FINALLY found it here.(Pun intended). This is one of my two favorite harry potter fanfictions ever. I've read it so many years ago, and it is awesome to have found it again. Thank you, for writing it, and for keeping it here. (:
idol269 chapter 26 . 9/14/2010
I'm glad Hermione and Ginny could have a laugh at Ron's expense, but I wonder how they would feel if Harry and Ron had a laugh at them if they bled on something during their periods.

Interesting twist with Malfoy, although there is nothing he could ever do to make me stop hating him, lol!
idol269 chapter 24 . 9/14/2010
Harry's really pissy; I wish someone would slap him.

Poor Ron and Hermione, always interrupted!
idol269 chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
I have to say, Harry and Ginny's behavior here is sickening. How self-absorbed can you be? Ginny just heard that Hermoine's parents were killed and all she feels is relief because her brother didn't catch her with her hand down Harry's pants. Then she's glad it was Hermione's parents and not hers because her parents are pureblood. And Harry's fine with making plans so that he and Ginny can be alone to have sex over and over. What a great display of friendship.

I love how you showed Ron taking care of Hermione.
idol269 chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
Poor Hagrid!
idol269 chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
I love how Ron acted in this chapter. He still respected Hermione, but pushed her hard enough to get her over her insecurities and take them to a better place in their relationship.

PS: I hate Malfoy!
idol269 chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
I hope we find out why Hermione is so reserved with Ron.
idol269 chapter 6 . 9/11/2010