Reviews for The Goblin Wars
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Very spiffy story! I can't wait to see how it plays out!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
Cool! I love this story! I can't wait for another chapter. (hint, hint) Please add more!
J chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
What a chapter. Makes me wish movie 3 would address the Hobgob.

You found the perfect Movieverse way to make the character!
J chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
What a chapter - the hobgoblin quote, the fixing of Harry - I was biting my nails to see if it was genuine. Guess it opens up future 'regressions' as well - Harry Osborne in comics is one of the most tragic stories, should be interesting to see if there is another way for him to struggle and still have a happy ending.
J chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
One of your best strengths is indeed your awareness of the world. Connors, Beck, etc. It just adds credibility.
Shadow Chaser chapter 5 . 7/22/2006
Hi!

I was wondering when you were going to continue this fanfic. I really like the characterizations, its a great blend of both comics and movie versions. _ Hee hee..._

Keep up the great work and I hope to read more in the near future!

-Shadow Chaser
Danni Evans chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
Wow! This is really well-written and enjoyable. I love the way you've developed the story-having a different supervillain was a great idea. I've read a lot of fics that use the Green Goblin, Generation 2 (way overdone), a few with Kingpin and co, and a bunch with Venom, but you're the first I've come across to use Hobgoblin. And great idea, having Peter think it was Harry...nice touch with the champagne, too.

I love the relationship you've created between Peter and MJ; it's really sweet. Although I can sense some awkwardness coming, if he ever hears her rehearsing the 'deli scene' from her new play...especially since he (very conveniently) didn't watch the movie with her...hehe.

It amazes me how articulate the Spider-Man fans on this site are. I don't think I've read a single fic that is completely incomprehensible due to terrible language skills, nor have I seen the usual multitude of reviews that consist of misspelled, brief praise.

Anyway, great story, can't wait to see what happens next...and love the next chapter title!
funvince chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
This is a great fic and I hope that you have plans to continue it. Having Peter and Harry work together is not something I see in many stories and I really like this twist. I also like how you're incorporating comics referencs and bringing in some classic baddies.
CLfev chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
O I LIKE THIS. You get the characters really well. This is getting good! Update SOON!
VeltaIO chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
Fantastic! One of the best Spidey stories. Even better than the prequel.

Obviously building up to be a huge epic since so many plotpoints are being developed.

I love seeing someone show a more possitive Harry. I hope he manages to resist the Goblin throughout. It was nice to have him realize that his ghostly voice is the Goblin and not his father and to allow himself to accept his old best friend Peter. Turning down the Spider slayers, supporting Dr. Connors research and turning from weapons to space exploration are also positives in my opinion. I like sci-fi so I want to see where the Ad Astra program takes us - and not only to the Venom storyline I hope.

The look at Peter's life in chapter one showed that it seemed to be looking up. Hopefully he will be able to live up to his promise to Dr, Connors. The little intro in Peter's words seemed to really capture his personality. Already threatening trouble though - fun for the readers, but not good for the characters. The look at MJ's audition in chapter two was fun as well and it is nice to see that both MJ and Peter seem to be doing well in their regular live, even though there are many problems building for Spidey. And I assume Beck as Mysterio, will be another. I like seeing the day to day stuff of everyday life developing alongside the secret life. Both Peter and Spidey are important to his life and personality and need to be shown.

Definitely looking forward to more - hopefully soon.

Velta
Silver Warrior chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
now this is just incredible. Though I am really curious as to who the Hobgoblin is and who will be members of the Sinister Six.
Mark C chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
At long last a new chapter. It was nice to see Peter and MJ reveal the good news to May and she was thrilled. What surprised me was that bottle of champagne and who sent it especially what that bottle turned out to be. That spider sense sure does come in handy. Peter thought that he had figured out that it was Harry that sent the bottle since he saw what looked like a goblin glier leaving the area. Peter was really upset and you couldn't blame since he has a history with a certain goblin. When Hobgoblin showed up at Harry's office, Peter changed his mind quick. With everything Hobgoblin did to Peter lately, I thought that he had found out that Peter was Spider-Man. Luckily that wasn't the case and now both Peter and Harry have to deal with him. I liked the fact on how Hobby got his goblin weaponry since it was very similar to what happened in the comics. It will be interesting to see how Peter deals with this new goblin.
TVO chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
Thanks again for finally updating Kirayoshi!

Please don't keep us in suspense for so long again!

Love the MJ/Peter scenes so be sure to give us plenty of those :) .
TVO chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Kirayoshi, you're back! Thank goodness, I was starting to get worried.

I think you write some of the best Spider-man movieverse fics, so I'm glad you are finally continuing this story.

I particularly enjoy your Peter/Mary Jane scenes.
Madripoor Rose chapter 5 . 8/31/2005
OOh, plot twists! Whatever they come up with for Spiderman 3 can't possibly be as good as this.