Reviews for Passion's Bitter End
MinganIsABeast chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Oh! It kept bothering me but I finally thought of what it was...excellent Silence of the Lambs allusion (Saga is to Hannibal as Darshon is to Starling)...cant believe it didnt hit me earlier lol .
MinganIsABeast chapter 14 . 7/10/2007
A protagonist whom is good and evil at the same time, who fights to avenged his lost loved one, a newly forged friendship between two rivals (Darshon and Augustus, sorta), and the reclamation of one who was lost (Saga)...It's all so perfect! O Best tragedy ever...they should make a movie or something out of it
Guite-Emortal chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I love this story, I read it a while back but couldnt find it again...Im in the middle of reading your other story "Behind the Guitar Strings" Keep up the good work
hewhoisTR chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
Okay, since you're so desperate...

i've read this story almost a year (or 2?) ago and its cool. Mad priest massacre-ing the whole Pronteran church just because his girlfriend got killed. really cool, although i must get somewhat offended coz i have a priest and puh-leez, burning at stake is so 17th century. But anyway.

Bye. :)
Krasor chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Great story, only downside was how short the time they spent together was otherwise well written and good work.
Xenothefallenone chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Note: plz dont email me.

it...was buetiful! i totally cried...in other words it ROCKED!thx 4 this awsome fic!*cries* a few things though- the time ranulf and katie spent at the start was kinda brief and it was sorta like: (ranulf:hi im ranulf! wanna become my one true love? katie: sure i dont have anything better to do.) but it ROCKS!my favorite part was the ending it was so sad and happy at the same time...it was really gay that he died at the end but thats why it was great too. its just too good... peace out...
Cr0sX chapter 15 . 3/31/2006
it was so cool xD
GREYSMITH chapter 15 . 12/29/2005
OMG this story ROCKS! i hope someday this will be made into a movie. i'll DEFINITELY catch it if it does XD
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
A great story, the guys girlfriend gets killed tragically and he slaughters the whole church! :D

and the assassin dude makes amends for his misdoings

good ending
Baby Chocobo chapter 15 . 6/9/2005
So...sad...

So happy when Ranulf dancing around~

Can't believe Sigmund is such a guy!

Curse him!

Anyway! It was a nice and interesting fic!

I did almost wanna cry...*Sniff*

Hope to see more!~

*Add to fav*
Ginzu arai chapter 15 . 6/8/2005
One of the best stories i have ever read. Good job! You should really consider being a profesional author. THe stpry was great! A great storyline. Everything was descritive but just enough so that it wouldn't be tedious to read onwards. You are great! I hope you'll write more!
Drop it like it's SCORCHING chapter 15 . 4/16/2005
JESUS CHRIST! I thought Salamanca Legend of a guild was good this story is great i just simply love it! I feel really sorry for Ranulf he had everyright to go killing everybody. And thankgod that Sigmund guy died i hate him! Wonderful story everybody should read it
Lun'lucis the Waning chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Really cool. Very graphic and sadistic yet cool. Im glad you finally finished it.
Fallen to hatred chapter 15 . 3/27/2005
you finally finished the fanfic... you've been talking about it all school year and only now you finnished it. anyway. it was a great story :)
Sage Fury chapter 14 . 3/23/2005
Hello Dean. Uh about the past few chapters... They've been quick. Meaning, they're so fast and they're mostly made of dialogues. You should put intricate descriptions to make the scenery notceable. Follow the John Steinbeck Outlook. Use descriptions to your advantage. And of course, keep on writing.