Reviews for Where Are You Now?
MikariStar chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Aw such a sad poem but very well written. I think it fits in well with how Marle felt.
Gibson18 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Hey! I liked your poem! It makes me look guilty of plagerism because that's what my vision of Marle is like in the story you read! I guess great minds think alike...but wait...I'm no great mind... You know what I mean. I feel that Marle is truly the one who never gave up hope.
Swifty69r chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Im a huge Chrono Trigger fan and I put myself in Marle's shoes every time I play through that bit in the game. I read and imagine Marle saying that and I personally say that it almost shows everything about how she feels towards Crono.

I feel sorry for ur friend but im really impressed. send an email 2 me if u really want my desperate opinion and not this little review.

swifty69_9

Swifty69r
TalkingMime chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Great poem! It sums up what Marle must have felt very accurately, and the wording even sounds like something that you would have expected Marle to say during the game. The rhyming was well done, and it all came together very nicely.
Desert Lynx chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Wow, that was beautiful! Write more poetry!
Vedda chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Lo has hecho de nuevo. Un tema muy triste, capaz de captar la atenciĆ³n.
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
this is really good! i really sums up how Marle most likely felt, in just a few words. and i'm sure that it sums up alot of other peoples feelings when they loose a loved one. i'm glad that i read this poem. it is very good. and it has a good rhyme scheme.

Karana Belle