Reviews for Leia
Ariel32 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
sounds interesting! i cant wait to read the next chapter! luv ur stories so much!

ariel32
Alira chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I liked it. Will you please hurry up and update your stories, i'm going insane from wondering what will happen next!
Ancestor chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
What a BITCH! I think this is a good story, you should definitly continue. (the stepmother I mean...)
wentaka chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I like it. I hope you update! It's really caught my attention!
slickchick650 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Interesting story so far, I can't wait to see where you go with this!
b2okworm1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
o! it sounds good alredy! is the new mother going 2 b evil? ok duh, yeah she is. sorry i can b so daft sumtimes. how many sisters duz leia hav? update soon!

b2okworm1
Midreamer chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
That was a beautiful beginning, if I may, I'll suggest something...

You have just a few grammatical and spelling errors.. I know we can't all be perfect in writing, but it would help to always read over what we've written. Besides, you have much less errors than some other stories I've read.

And I don't suppose people in the 17th century say "okay." - "It is okay, we can try again"

Also, I thought it was "The Six Swans?" I'm not sure, but I read somewhere about the Six Swans. It is an amazing fairytale, and you're obviously doing a wonderful job retelling it - your first sentence of the story got me feeling queasy... cause I don't really like reading too much detailed childbirths, but keep that part about childbirth the way it is, cause that's just me.
Something out of a book chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
It's awesome I think it well been a great story please write more
harryp rules chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
omg! this is so good! i can't wait for more! plz update soon!
awaiting impatient person chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Leia. I like that name. It sounds like my name, and it's what most of my teachers and people in my family call me. Princess Leia. That reminds me of Star Wars. Lol. I like this fanfic. Update soon, please! When are you going to update Sarah Enchanted? I hope you update it soon.
Lillianna Rose chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
That's not fair! Everybody is so mean to her, she should at least have one nice mother! WAH!
Minx chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I have to say, this kept my attention the whole time. I usally get bored pretty quickly but this is a wonderful beginning. Oh please continue soon. _

And again Wonderful job!

-Minx-

ps. I also don't review much but you're a good writer. :)