Reviews for Putting The Pieces Back Together
la canelle chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I cried for Raven. Gosh that was sad, I need more please. Update soon...
acrobats they tumble chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Oh how I wish this would get an update, even though it hasn't been updated since 04.
BlackRobin101 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
It has been a while since I have read Tean Titans fanfics but I was feeling nostalgic so I started looking for something to read when I found this story.

I love it! A creative plot and a cliffhanger; unfortunally this last one hasn't been resolved since '04.

I hope your inspiration comes, and even though so much time has passed, you give an ending to this story.
Diana Silver chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
I LOVE this story! I've read tons of RobxRae fanfictions, and I've never come across one like this. The concept of Robin having amnesia and having to recover the last decade of his life is very original and I've never seen it done before. I know it's been, well, eight years since you last updated, but I would love to see the ending. Great work!
klrob chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
...You have to freaking update! You CANNOT just leave the story hanging at a MAJOR cliffhanger like that! oh...my...gosh...i am officially spazzing with anger because it has been YEARS since you last updated this AMAZING story, and you leave it at a point like THAT! UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU FREAKING CAN! and sorry for the spaz attack on you :)
PRINCESS MARINA chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ROBIN LIED 2 RAVEN(HIS WIFE)LIKE THAT! I THOUGHT HE WAS 4 REAL!WELL KEEP WRITING! SEE YA'LL SOON!
ni9htdreame12 chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
:*( please update... its been years since you last updated! I've been waiting and waiting! Please!
raven1777 chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
I've read this fan fiction countless times since becoming a member of this website. this is my ultimate favorite story. i don't want it to sound like I'm kissing your ass but it really is good. i love the plot and your writing style. i know people can become busy with their lives like school, work, etc... things that need further attention and you're right fan fiction is for fun it shouldn't be another job and in no way should anyone feel forced to update or push out more stories. i just want to tell you, you shouldn't let this go undone I'm serious whether you update 20 yrs from now you can guarantee ill be waiting I'm totally understanding. I'm having the same problems you are, I'm kind of hoping that you haven't lost the will to write. it sucks believe me, fir awhile i lost my passion but coming on to fan fiction after a year and a half and reading my stories and among others(including yours)just made me want to write again. you could take this as a "bitch just kissing my ass" but it's more than that, this is genuine. i hope you do continue with writing.

Best Wishes

Melissa
Rubianca chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
I remember reading this before then losing the link to it. Now, I've read it all over again and I must say that it still retains the same amount of awesome. Heh... Well, it's great to put comic book characters in it (Oo! A Marvel character in a DC world! Nice!) for non-TT-comic-reading-but-show-watching fans to enjoy.

The whole story is definitely interesting, especially how Robin acts as the Dark Knight. That bat-signal line, totally something one would expect Robin in his state to say. *gets the shivers*

Uh-oh, trouble for the pair... It should be interesting to see how he's able to make up with Raven for that...

Life's busy for all of us so I won't go all rabid, begging for an update here. Anyway, I just hope everything is okay on that end, it seems your life was busy enough back in 2004.

-Rubianca
purple pineapples chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
Okay pretty sure whenever im bored i go thru my fav stories list...and this fanfic is in there of course, and ive prolly read this like...a gagillion times cuz its just so amazingly awesome and it makes me all sad cuz this hasnt been updated in forever i mean the last update was in...2004...its already 2007...and yah...im not trying to be a turd and give u a hard time about updating or nething (cuz i know its hard to get chapters out and crap like that) but...the suspense is killing me (well...not literally of course but yah) and i wanna read the next chapter (its sad that i have no life and am addicted to fanfics...but oh well!) ...so neway i love this fanfic and would LOVE to read the next chapter for this so...please, please, please post when u can! ...sry i bugged (and possibly annoyed) u with this review...but yah oh well (hopefully u'll get over it) okay well my 'little' review is turning into a novel so ill go ahead and end this and let u get back to ur life...amazingly awesome fanfic, ive enjoyed reading it, cant wait for the next chapter (well...i can, i just dont wanna) so post when u can, awesom job, u rock! (so hopefully my sucking up has 'possibly' motivated u to updating if not...ah, oh well...this fanfic still rocks!) ...okay thats it bye!
twins chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
HELLO!

ARE YOU THEIR?

ok its officially become two years since you updated and i am waiting here till you update my sister already got tired of waiting but i am still here,i REALLY want to know what happens next you have me here at the edge of my seat and i am about to fall out i even read this fic like three times already from chapter 1-8 and i still dont get tired of it cause somewhere in me i see myself reading your i got to go cause i have midterms tomorrow and i need to get some sleep. and props to the person who wrote the long review and dont worry i am crazy too when i eat to many poptarts and cupcakes.

sincerely

genny

my twin is alrady asleep.

ravenrobinlove4ever!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PFD chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
Gr why haven’t you updated yet? It’s been like 2 yrs! I stopped reading teen titan fan fictions but I got back into it and this was like one of my favorite stories, but you haven’t updated in so long Do you know how frustrating that is? 2 YEARS!

Seriously if you don’t update soon Ill have to hunt you down and make you ,j/k ,But what I can do is ask nicely isn’t that enough for you? Ok maybe there is a really good reason why you haven’t updated and probably maybe you wont ever and not even read this and I’m just wasting my time writing this, when I could be doing something more worth my time at 3:39 in the morning but I feel like I have to write this maybe just maybe you’ll get this and update or finish the story Then everybody will be happy and send you cupcakes don’t you like cupcakes? I love cupcakes but that’s not the point the point is that we have this really cool awesome story here not updated in like 2 years! That really irks me! Come to think of yet you haven’t really updated any of your other stories either Did you like forget that you had an account or something like that? No you wouldn’t? Would you? I just keep ranting on on don’t I? He He it’ll be funny if no one reads this and I just wasted time, oh well I bored anyways So like what was I talking about? J/K Of course I know what I’m talking about shesh it’s about you not updating in like two years and me being irked about it and CUPCAKES!

...

Oh wow I cant believe I just wrote all that He He that’s what happens when you stay up past midnight and eat lots o lots of pop tarts and cupcakes! ( well mostly pop tarts but oh yell)

The people who actually read this must be like what the hell is wrong with her? Then again no one might even read this! But anyways back to the point which I lost long ago Update see what you not updating in 2 years does to me it make me Crazy ok maybe I was already but ya UPDATE PLZ

okay I’m done. Wow I like wrote something like a story to review to your story! LOL right? um ya well I see it like that anyways I’m done now for real it was nice reviewing even though you may never read! so I guess! OH wait what if you got abducted by aliens that needed a human to study our humanly behaviors and learn the secrets to our way of life and that’s way you can’t update oh I’m getting of topic again and starting to sound weird.

I’m sorry I know that this is supposed to be a review and all but it is in a weird way. I just love this story and really want you to update that’s all I just put into a fun way so you can’t resist and have to review!

Well I’m done

I’m going to get more pop tarts.

Peace and remember to update or Ill be forced to do this again you don’t want that do you? I didn’t think so.

Well bye! Wow it is no 4:00 in the morning I gots to get some shut eye ohh cred I’m doing it again aren’t I?

Sry Well update soon!

Chow

PFD
Rae-Rae chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
PLZZ Updtae soon PLZ! That was awsome!
undeaddestroyer chapter 8 . 11/22/2005
great story! please hurry up with an update!
spriterx chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
Can you please update soon!

Hope your ok. You said that your going to update and never just checking on you.