Reviews for A Little Perspective
Alani chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
Very good! I enjoyed reading the characters presepectives.

How about including characters from later seasons like Michelle, Chloe, her husband, Wayne Palmer etc.
Kate Swynford chapter 8 . 5/21/2007
A very good insight inti the minds of characters. I especially liked the chapters about David Palmer (the irony of his absolute faith in his family), Sherry Palmer (you got her perfectly) and George Mason. George was my favourite character, and you did him justice.
kita chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
This is really good!

You've done such a good job at getting the different characters right. I think showing the same characters a week before season two would also be great. just an idea :)

Well done.
mandi chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Just a quick word to say that this is a really great fic. I'm loving each characters emotions and perspective.

I hope you write lots more, and maybe include some of the lesser characters. It would be interesting to see their pov too.

An interesting sequel would be the same again but set a week afterwards.

Bluenose chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
Great idea, cool story. Some of the emotions and comments are particulary poignant considering what we know will happen to the characters.
Joe's girl chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
Again, I really like this story and certainly hope others are reading and enjoying it as well. You do a great job of seeing the world through the eyes of the different characters. That isn't easy since they have different ages and backgrounds and levels of maturity.

I am impressed with the level of thought that had to go into this. I really hope you plan to add more.
Joe's girl chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
Hey, this is great! I'm not sure why you don't have more reviews. I like the perspectives. I like knowing what everyone is thinking. It's mature and well thought out. I hope you plan to add more.

By the way, where are you from that you know that Parris Glendening was the Gov. of MD in Mar. 2002? I can't imagine that being a well known fact. (I'm from Baltimore.)

Keep writing, I'll be watching for updates.