Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 3 . 6/21
I laughed so loud with the Star Wars reference, I am favoriting this story just for that.
Kushka chapter 40 . 6/19
Great story
ScaredyCheshireCat chapter 40 . 6/7
That was amazing! Thank you very much for this beautiful story.
lukeskywalkeer chapter 24 . 12/8/2017
oh lord somebody keep an eye on filch hes turning into gollum
lukeskywalkeer chapter 12 . 12/8/2017
Dying at how smooth Remus is
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 6/26/2017
So, is she a teacher, or... Guess I will find out. The part where Lora spoke like a Jedi was quit amusing. It will be interesting to see how she uses it further in the story. Thank you for this chapter :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 6/26/2017
A barmy one coming right up! Thank you for this chapter! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
"...any character's resemblance to a certain pop star..." Haha! X) Well, the story seems interesting so far. I think I may continue reading. Thank you for this chapter :)
Gaea Storm chapter 39 . 3/12/2017
I love your book! I especially like the fact that you used so many language. Thank you so much for using Gaedhlig, so few people appreciate it these days. You translated Chi Mi Na Morbheanna!
But all in all, THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY AND ALLOWING EVERYBODY TO READ IT!
Multiple Mix-ups chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
I love 'Phantom of the Opera'
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
Oh my God, I'm sooo excited bout' this fanfic
Emcnary chapter 37 . 8/28/2016
From the last chapter I live the Mushu reference...please tell me that's from Mulan:). My six year old quotes Mushu all the time. And I love the LOTR reference. Aragorn all scruffy definitely appeals to me. He definitely should have come straight from fighting orcs to be crowned.
Emcnary chapter 26 . 8/27/2016
I honestly love the idea of Remus and Severus having some sort of friendship...I like to think that Remus was the least hated Marauder of Snape. I am taking a look at the version of this story on . That story seems a bit more stream-lined and to the point (pared down, maybe?).
Emcnary chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
Ok, so Ron and Harry's "you are a prat" "I am a prat" exchange made me laugh out loud:). In the chaos of my life with five kids (one of whom is a baby and likes to pretend he still doesn't know how to sleep through the night;) I don't always get LOL moments in the middle of my day, so thank you!
Emcnary chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
Ok, this chapter made my day. Tonks always makes me happy, I love Lorelei' s defense voice, and the Spice Girls reference was cute:). Also, Snape was great in this chapter, I love how he goes between being utterly distracted by Lorelei to being determined to get her sacked.
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »