Reviews for Ambivalence: Sequel to Captive
Good story
charles cdv chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
not bad!
Malicity chapter 19 . 5/13/2008
An Awesome Story! D Excellent ending, I really enjoyed these two stories... I hope to read more from you, your writing is amazing... Love your ideas! ~Molly
Naitch03 chapter 18 . 12/6/2006
Just wanted to drop a line here. This was the second time I've read this story- I had been thinking about it for a month, and found it again quite by accident. I had honestly forgot how great of an author you are, and despite your protestations, I continue to hope for another jaunt into the fanfiction world from you- especially if it revolved around this particular world you created.

Cheers!

- Andrew 'Naitch03' Niehaus
Naitch03 chapter 19 . 1/26/2005
This story has just gone onto my list of favorite stories, and you onto my list of favorite authors. This story has been superubly written (scene breaks non-withstanding) and I loved the use of OC, which you were able to worki into the story flawlessly. The only thing I found a little lacking was Draco's roll- it seemed to be thrown in there as an afterthought. Besides that, it has been a great story and I'm sorry that you wont be continuing.

Great job.
PenelopeBlack13 chapter 19 . 1/23/2005
Oh, it's over. :( I love the way you ended it. This is one of the best Ginny-centric stories I've read. Though of course, I would like Harry and Ginny to "go off and make sweet, sweet love and many, many babies", I like that you ended it with something different than that. It's a nice change. Thanks so much for writing this. It's been a pleasure reading it. ;)
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 19 . 1/23/2005
I think that was an amazing ending. It wouldn't have been beleivable if you'd just decided everything was now peachy and all that jazz. I hope to see another story.

- Damia -
Delylah chapter 19 . 1/23/2005
I'm a little sad to see this story come to an end, but it ended well, on a note of hope. A lot of people end their stories with depictions of Harry and Ginny snogging madly and living happy, perfect lives together forever more, but I think the ending was perfect for the saga you've written. Neither Harry or Ginny are perfect, they both have lots of issues to work through, and it will take them a lifetime to do it, so you've ended with their beginning.

Both this and Captive were wonderfully written and have earned their place in my list of favorite H/G stories (one of these days I'll get around to updating my rec page and adding Ambivalence to it). Congratulations on having completed two beautiful stories. I'll remain hopeful that you won't completely stop writing fanfic, but good luck with your original writing :)
KEDme chapter 19 . 1/23/2005
How sad that it has to end. I would have liked a more complete happy ending, but there you are. It was great anyway. Good luck in all your endeavors. Maybe one day the urge will strick you to write a one-shot and let us know how this all turned out in your mind. We can only imagine.
Raiining chapter 19 . 1/23/2005
Oh, wonderful.

What a beautiful epilouge. You didn't rush things, but ended it very gracefully. I wont poke you for a sequal, because I think this arch has ended. It's lovely, and certainly ranks among my top three favourite Harry Potter stories, along with "After the End", and "Seeking Ginny".

Thank you for taking the time to write, and thank you for your gift to the muggle world. This story is something to be treasured. And increadibly proud of.

Sincerely,

Raiin
Sariii chapter 19 . 1/23/2005
When I think of writing H/G, it always has to be bittersweet. An occasional fluff is good too, but it makes more sense for HG to be more of a bittersweet love...

And yet here I am, reviewing a really mind-blowing fiction, screaming WHERE'S THE FLUFF over and over. You've been writing way too much angst...

"She wondered if he would—she hoped—

But Harry didn’t."

That did it! That did it! WHY MUST YOU INCLUDE ANGST EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER?

You need a lot more sugar in your diet.
WellRedPenguin chapter 18 . 1/22/2005
you are so mean, who could u just leave us there like that! cliffhangers are evil

please, please, please update soon
alex chapter 18 . 1/22/2005
u should really update soon im dying to know whats next!
WellRedPenguin chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I 've just finished reading captive, and started to read this one an I must say that they are both absolutely brilliant

your a great writer