Reviews for Lost and Found
kisakimiko chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
... “How are you doing?
nikki chapter 6 . 9/15/2004
wa! how do you use the link? me want _; send me an e-mail if you read this and tell me how to use it or give me anothe rlink, great story btw! ( obviously)
FIREmblemFAN chapter 6 . 9/13/2004
I love this story but I can't seem to accsess the page with the rest of the chapter! After reading some of the other ch.6 reviews, I figured that I missed something important! Is there anyway you can post the rest on this page? I'm sure that whatever you wrote can't be THAT bad. Can't wait for more!
puppetmonkey5562 chapter 6 . 9/12/2004
That was great! I read the rest at and I loved it. It made me sad that Electra ran away. I'm sure that they'll get back together soon. I'm not so sure why Jet wants Electra back so badly... Please do not let this become a J/E/V love triangle.
djsouthersmoke chapter 6 . 9/12/2004
wow...this ish getting good...MUST HAVE MORE! *goes to the link*

lalalaaa chapter 5 . 9/6/2004
Awesome opossum, Kendra! - I loved how Vicious confided in Electra, and vise-versa! So angsty, yet cute! lol And what happened to poor Vicious? You'd better update SOON so that I know!
puppetmonkey5562 chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
This chapter was good, it kind of seems like they're warming up to eachother a wee bit too soon. Or maybe it's because I'm not used to the couple. Lemon in the next sure why not. Hope that you update soon.
Michelle chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
LOL, Great chapter Kendra! I plan to update mine this weekend! **Cracks up** I thought you said the lemon was in this chapter, so when I read the "BANG BANG BANG!" I thought it was them starting to go at it!
Vicious chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
The chapter itself was good, but please, get the facts straight. Vicious didn't take Red eye. Nor, was that the cause of Julia's betrayment. Spike wanted to leave the Syndicate, hence wanting to take the thing he loved, Julia, with him. Vicious had found out that Spike wanted to do so, in ways I have no clue of. And, he told Julia she could either kill him, or be killed with him. She chose neither and ran. But, the reason Vicious hates Spike so much, is because he took the whole thing personally. But, back to the reason of Julia's betraying... Julia betrayed Vicious because she wanted to "Get out" of the life she was in. The Syndicate, Vicious, the killing. She wanted somethingelse, but she couldn't get it with Vicious around.

But, whatever. You don't need that, now do you? It's your fiction, not mine. Anyway, Good job on the words and placement.
djsouthersmoke chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
o.o ...what hath ye done to mah hero!

dude...i finally saw The Real Folk Blues part almost made me cry...

that ending was like The Last Samurai, sad way to end a beautiful thing...but also the best or close to the best way...
Qui-ti chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
w00t w00t! KICKASS! I loved the chappy... slashing the pics seems like something vicious would do, lol... i imagined his HQ kinda like in beauty and the beast, lol. yesterday in french, we watched beauty and the beast, 2 periods after my english teacher ranted about subliminal messages in disney movies... *sweatdrop* update! i love this pairing... really original!
Vicious chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
I'd say... Good, maybe even great. I suggest you write more.
jinni chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
I'm really strarting to like this story. I hope next time you write some longer chapters. Please continue it:)
Pingouin chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
hope you update soon
Michelle chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
sorry it took so long for me to do this.. great story! can't wait to see what happens!
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »