Reviews for Lost and Found
puppetmonkey5562 chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
I love this story like crazy! This chapter rocked. You absolutely must get the next chapter out soon. It was really nice what Vicious did for Electra, maybe he wasn't intentionally being nice, but still it was cool.
OmegaNeko chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Woo, there's just not enough of it. XD Next chapter! *can't think of anything constructive or destructive to I'm just saying how much I like it!*
lalalaa chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
Ooh! Poor Electra! Naughty naughty guards! Ew! And Vicious...he. P
Qui-ti chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
aw... nice transition of emotions. you know? like with him saving her and all... to him, it was just killing the guards who disobeyed his orders, but later he'll realize it was more than that... he'll realize that electra is a woman. ,~ lol. UPDATE!
Ai Stuart chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
OH! I LOVE this stuff! I was so happy when Vicious rescued Electra from those lechers. Go Vicious! Plz continue! You always update quickly which is really cool, so thanks much!
djsouthersmoke chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
...whoa...that was...rather...touching...
Bloody Love chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
That was great. I really liked it. Not much to say about it though. It's basically like the other chapters so far but that is only because they are going to be a lot harder to get moving. Well I hope you update soon. I really want to know what is going to happen.
Simplicity 095 chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
I LOVE THIS! Please continue ASAP! Also, PEOPLE GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTS AND REVIEW! 0.0 Ahem, so. I hope that you continue this soon. It is so wonderful. And I love how you present Vicious. You are really good at writing characters. Goodness, I am currently slacking in writing, because i fear I will bring characters out of character. But you have it down. Wonderful! Marvelous! Continue ASAP!
Qui-ti chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
WOW! spiffy! lol, i noticed how you used vincent and vicious lines during the convo, lol. "you're trembling." "as you with." hehe, awesome! poor jet... gonna be alone... just like i'm alone... -.-' lol, update this soon! _
Qui-ti chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
dude... this is awesome. one of your best yer. you don't over use the italics, and it's not disturbingly fluffy. XD not that your stories had that stuff before... or least, not a lot of it. (j/k) I love this! It's awesome! you're growing as a writer (lol, i feel like a teacher). _ gonna read more.
Qui-ti chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
DUDE! Every time i read your stories, i can hear the actual VOICE of whoever's talking/narrating in my HEAD! cus they're not ooc. _ gotta make dinner, but i'm gonna read the rest of this one. i like the pairing, very spiffy! and i'm glaqd you're branching out. XD
Simplicity 095 chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Oh, such a wonderful story. I just love it. But I do have one question for you. Was it hard to kill off Spike and Faye?
Vicious chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
Yes, please do continue. Usually I hate seeing Fan-Fictions with ViciousXSomeone, but this one has sparked my interest. Just as long as Vicious doesn't immediately save her, then I'll be good to keep reading.
FIREmblemFAN chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
Wow! This story is really cool! I love the idea of Vicious and Electra interacting and what not. Please update soon!
Michelle chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
that's wierd at first this thing only gave me two chapters.. but it's here ok! Good job on this chappie! Jet liking Electra is gross.. ew but don't make this a lemon! Could you imangine they f'ing? UGH!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »