Reviews for Lost and Found
lalalaaa chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Hey! 's being a major butthole, so I had to put my review for ch 2 on ch 1! Sorry! ( But I REALLY like this fic, so that's all that counts! _ Electra is one of the coolest anime girls EVER, so I'm so glad that she ended up with one of the coolest anime bad guys ever! You know, I never really thought of Vicious as a bad you?
Simplicity 095 chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Alright, honestly, the beginning in this story didn't capture my intersests, however toward the end of this chapter I really grew to love it. So I hope to read more and that you will continue this. It sounds interesting. I too like Electra and I think you are doing a great job writing her, considering there is less info on her then on Spike or Faye. O.O oops. Sorry, I am beginning to babble. I will shut up. I can't wait to read more.
Simplicity 095 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Well, here you go. I shall review. Sounds interesting, so I will go and read the next chapter.
puppetmonkey5562 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I love it so far, please continue. Interesting concept Electra and Vicious (who is pretty sexy for a bad guy). I'm a little confused though Vicious died and Spike lived (after the large fight at the end of the series), or is it that the progloge starts with her looking back. Hehe, I'm easily confused.
Footprints chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
A good beginning. Wow, that was a pretty quick posting. You must have been quite inspired. Anyway, it looks good so far. I can't really judge because it is just a prologue but I hope that you continue because I'm pretty sure this is the first Vicious x Electra fic and I'd like to see how it turns out.

Keep up the good work.
lalalaaa chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Oh, how COOL! I really like Electra, too, so I'm glad that you have a fic about her! P It sounds like it's going to be really awesome, so please continue as soon as you can!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5