Reviews for Fiction Unleashed!
cool k chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
aw how cute poor skinner great job
cool k chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
oh poor skinner it will be ok this was a great i loved it i was lisning to the song as i read it good job
steakums13 chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
I really like this fanfic but could you please update Night of Broken Wings? PLLEASE! I really wanna see wat happens next!
Miss-Smilla chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
Ah, Crystal Nox! A fellow Elizabeth/Skinner shipper, excellent! This is funny, provocative, and contains intelligent, understandable reworking of the lyrics.

However, the original fics are languishing, tsk, tsk...

I expect more updates and soon or I'll set my souless mirror fiend on you! ;-)
Krisian Rose chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
*looks over the CD case for "Fallen" about fifty bazillion times* Is this a new Evanescence song? I've never heard it. Bummer. I really must listen to the radio more often. Aw, I kinda, sorta, almost feel a little sorry for Dorian. He's all angsty, but then, ANYTHING by Evanescence is angsty! Oh well - I still wish I could sing like Amy Lee. Any-who, way to appeal to the Mina/Dorian shippers! [Though, I'm not one of them. Give me Mina/Jekyll or Mina/Sawyer... or give me death! Wait... that's not how it goes.] Hey! I'm an avid reviewer! At least I'm not a rabid reviewer... Grr! Well, thank you so much. I really love your work. You've got talent! I wonder who you'll run through the musical gamut this time... You must update soon, for I want to know! Keep up the superdy-dooper work!

-Krisian- [Grr, I am rabid... er, I mean, avid...]
Artemis Gray chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
Thank you for that chapter. I think Dorian and Mina should be together. Please continue this I am really enjoying this. My friend (who isn't a member)wants to say how she is lovin' to.

Au revoir

Artemis ;-)
Foutzingdale the Wine Merchant chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
That was wonderful! Who sings that song, anyway?

I wonder what you'll have in store for the Lague next... Might I suggest something from the film "The Court Jester"? (Pure cinematic brilliance!) Personally, I love the song "The Maladjusted Jester."

Keep it up!

"I found a bow and arrow and I learned to shoot. I found a little horn and I learned to toot. Now I can shoot and toot, isn't that cute?" - The Court Jester
Clear as Crystals chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
Aw! A really nice chapter...and I agree wi' you, they do look cute.
Artemis Gray chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
I am really enjoying this. You got the amount of description right. What do you think of mine, Ancestors. keep up the good work. Artemis :-)
Krisian Rose chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
Oh! Yay yay yay yay! Dude! You're my hero for the next 26 minutes! Oh again! This was so cool! Mina and Jekyll! Squee! Ok... calm... breathe... calm... whoo. This was SO sweet. I loved it! Hooray! Man, how many times do I have to mention that you're really good at this? [I'll probably mention it in every review!] I love that you threw Jekyll in... ooh! I love balls! *taps Sawyer on the shoulder* 'Scuse me sir, may I have this dance? *breaks out into her own rendition of 'Ten Thousand Angels' and dances off with Sawyer* Hehehe! Keep up the stellar work!

Lady Norbert chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
*squeals* That's lovely! I love the Henry/Mina pairing. Way to go, Henry, rescuing her from Dorian like that! Yay!
Raven Silvers chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Aww, that's so sweet. *Hugs Skinner* Great guy, he is. *Looks at Bess* You're one lucky girl, you know that?

Great as usual, Nox. Cheers, m'dear!

- Raven S.
Clear as Crystals chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Poor Skinner! :'( I hope he feels better soon, good chapter thoug i liked it alot :D
Lady Norbert chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
I am impressed at how well you conveyed the pain he was in at that time! This left me with a rather large, dumb smile on my face, and I thank you for the great compliment you've paid to me and my work!
Krisian Rose chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
Geez. Did I mention you're good at this? Wow. Now, I am sad for poor Skinner. [Note to self: Read the PDoEQ series...] Anyway, I love what you're doing! Love, love, LOVE! This is so neat the way you incorperate the OC's. Very nice! Keep up the awesome work! Bye!