Reviews for Anko's Konoha Babysitting Service
abbdoyle12 chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
poor Gaara :)
abbdoyle12 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
aahaha, i love how the lobsters formed a mob
hinatachidori87 chapter 19 . 6/29/2007
PLEZ CONTINUE!
hinatachidori87 chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
omg!has kakashi gone insane?
dolphin64575 chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
AH!GAARA!PLEASE KEEP GOING! I LOVE GAARA AND GAARA LOVES KILLING, SO JUST HAVE THEM WORK TOGETHER AND BREAK OUT, and possibly send Anko to a mental hostpital. Also, I love how well you do Haku!So 'Mommy-ish'!
Yukiko chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
The song Kisame is singin' in The Inuyasha 2nd or 3rd inuyasha ending called every heart! i luv that song and this story (and shino he is SEXY!haha)
Legolas Fan chapter 19 . 1/28/2007
I was hoping that you would put Legolas in here since you mentioned Gandoff (HUGE LOTR and elf fan) and when you mentioned him I freaked. You are really talented in writing. I hope that you do continue writing and maybe add some more LOTR characters. And I REALLY love this story. I emailed my friend the 1st 11 chapters and she said that she liked it too.
R3Dragon chapter 19 . 12/20/2006
if you disable the send message how can i keep in contact with you? i'm running outta chapters to write in also? i think i got 3 left? if even that
Mime Harlequin chapter 19 . 11/13/2006
I love this story! But I have a request, if you should write some more someday: Please put Deidara and Sasori in it! They are from Akatsuki. Deidara has blonde hair and mouths in the palms of his hands, while Sasori is a puppeteer, like Kankuro, and has red hair. Onegai!XD
cycloneninja chapter 19 . 8/3/2006
This is a pretty humorous fanfiction. I think you're pretty good. (I read the whole thing. My favorite part was where Kisame was singing and got hit by the boot. Poor Kisame-kun. XD) You are the best. Keep up the good work!
Sora Obihoro chapter 19 . 7/10/2006
Okay I lied about the blast of reviews. WILL YOU JUST UPDATE IT DAMMIT! Please this is such a good story!
hellfire014 chapter 19 . 5/18/2006
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH U R EVIL!
Sora Obihoro chapter 18 . 4/27/2006
Okay since that was so fast you have till 6 PM now! :-) (By now you must have it done!)
Sora Obihoro chapter 19 . 4/27/2006
Okay i will give you till 1 day after you can see this review to update or you WILL be blasted with reviews!

P.S. its me Anti Sora I just thought the name was to long.
Anti Sora the King of Chaos chapter 19 . 4/22/2006
Dang this is one, if not THE funniest fanfic I have EVER read! please update soon!