Reviews for Who Am I?
xKielaWolfx chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
wow that was intensly kool! i totaly loved it! XD
Miser chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
-squeals- E! Very nice, very nice. Just dropping a review on it. Eh heh. ; Miser's a bit addicted to the Good Doctor. -nods- If you ever get the time, ye can drop over to my work and review if ye wish. -flies off-
Lexie the Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
amazing story, really deep and insightful :)
Clez chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
*facepalms* Why didn't I review this before? Because I did it on lj... bad Clez! You know I love it, and it's a beautiful little insight into our angst doctor. :)

~Clez
Dead Game chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I like it. A tad more angst would be better, but if it good, it good.

Dead Game
minigoth chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
very nice! I love jekyll angst! You've read volume 2 of the comic, haven't you? ;D great insight into jekyll's mind.
Silent Bob 546 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
THIS WAS REALLY TOUCHING! You wrote it well!
Drakena the Destroyer chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I liked it, you did great describing poor Henry's mixed emotions and confused thoughts. Brilliant that Henry describes Edward to be like a son he's ashamed of, just like that story written by Mary Shelley.
funyun chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Very nice. A new light on an old subject-I wouldn't have thought of Hyde as a son. Wish I would've. You captured his character very well. I could almost here him half stuttering. Gaah... if only I could figure out who was my favorite character...
freedomfighter82 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Hmm. Who IS doctor Henry Jekyll? huh. I don't know. He's a man, baby! Lol. Sorry. Anyway, this was great, you stun me at how well you write. Truly. Write more of this! Please?

~freedom