Reviews for In The Night
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
he isn't stupid or dense by all means... it's just that since his mother he's never experienced anyone wanting him for just him and he's never really experienced friendship, real unconditional love or emotional security (any security for that matter). what's he to think when kagome's touches are foreign, her hugs, holding her hand, them leaning against each other, his carrying her are all things that he's never experienced since his mother died. kindness was suspect considering the thing that his brother put him through with the mu-onna just to get the black pearl location (his brother was a cruel and heartless bastard) and likely all his life since he knew who sesshoumaru was and the anger in his voice when he addressed him. i really enjoyed this, love when inuyasha experiences the happy stuff.

if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that is being released internationally and it looks to be really great... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that i believe the movie is partially based on. it's a live action adaptation of an anime done right, great series and great movie!

if you plug in the following code in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers in one video (different characters featured in each trailer:

yaLOPVAuJs4

the anime can be watched anywhere they show anime on line. the same with the manga.

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
mgnc chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Oh Well, it was a good fluffy One-Shot!

But, whenever I really liked an One shot story, I always ask and ask and beg and beg to the author to make a sequel. So, do you mind if i ask for a sequel?

Pretty Please!

Catch up with you later!

mgnc
And the Lost will be Found chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Love it. It's just very sweet and simple. Great job.
EI chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Very cute. I liked it.

EI
Bakuras Dark Angel chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
This was too cute. I couldn't have written it any better meself.
Mad-4-Manga chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
AWESOME!

MORE!

*screams at top of lungs*

YOU WILL GIVE ME MORE!
Literary Litany chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
XD a PERFECT combination of fun and fluff. that last line was priceless I gotta say, absolutely priceless... I have that odd sort of humor that finds irony more amusing than anything else, and a good last line has me enchanted forever... *sigh* so you got me hooked. any more teasingly wonderful stories?*is hopeful*
shiruba neko chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
'Dense' is an understatement. Please do continue it. This could be good...hmm... Uh-oh, my head people are taking off again! Ah! Please do keep writing this when you've got time, but if you do mention it in another fic you update, 'cause I'm not on , so I don't have an author alert. Just, keep 'For All We Know as your top priority. That one's driving me nuts.
bluefuzzyelf chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I'd actually like this continued, thought it works very well as a one-shot. I know that feeling, an idea just slams into you and won't stop poking you till you write it...don't write anymore if you don't think it'll go anywhere, but if you do, by all means, continue! I loved it, personally. My compliments to Puck.
Trixie-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Aw! I loved it! I am happy to find such good writing! ::sigh of contentment:: _ So good. I enjoyed immensely.

- Trixie-chan
KawaiiChica chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This was cute! Very well written and a good plot. Although I know most would ask for a sequel or for you to turn this into a longer fic, but I think you should keep it as a one-shot. Its short but poignant, gets an idea across but is still simple. That's the beauty of a truly great one-shot.

Anyways, that's just my opinion since you did say you'd think about making it into a story depending on what reviewers said. Not that I'm not sure a story would be great, but I love the way the fic is as of right now.
Valdimarian chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
heh, I guess me asking him to send you more stories worked... MORE! I WANT MORE!

*his own muse viciously mauls him* {GET WORKING ON YOUR OWN STUFF}

EEP! *hides from crazy muse*

Great short story, could probly take it beyond a one shot if Puck has his way

*Caharel (ka har earl, my muse) mauls him again*

HEY! not my fault you dont give me connector inspiration!

*runs away*

((sry bout that, sometimes my muse wants an argument and it seems he enjoys reacting to me complimenting you and Puck's cooperation *growling in the BG* EEP!))
Kitz the Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Okay all together now: Aw

w!

That was so kawaii!

I luved it!1
Whisper on the Wind chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
aww that was sweet and kawaii
shiratsuki-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I liked this. I'm not sure if you should continue this but something tell me, that I want to see mor of this. Why I don't know. Don't get me wrong this "temporary" one-shot rocks. But anywho. Think about it. Ja ne