Reviews for The Hobbit of My Affections
Closet Cleaner chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Awww. This. This was adorable. And poor sad Pippin! D: And poor not-exposed-to-gayness-ever Merry! And Gandalf and Bilbo with the heart and arrow smoke! XD XD XD
Brilliant, love!
Meril GoodWolf chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
XD that was perfect! Just the right mix of fluff, angst, and comedy! Not much cheesieness either.
LayNeeLeigh chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
That really was one of the cutest and hottest Merrin fics I've ever read. I love your writing style!
LostLyra chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Oh, I absolutely love this! Wonderfully written and brilliantly paced. All the characters are perfectly written and loved the whole thing! Please write more soon!
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Aww!

I do so love happy endings!XD
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Aww, I feel so sad for Pippin!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
I loved every chapter! It was a wonderful take on the pair...I liked that Merry didn't immediately fall in love with Pipin. It was sweet to watch his feelings progress. And you write beautifully! :)
AnnaJW chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
After re-watching Lord of the Rings I loved the idea of Pip and Merry together and I've tried to find some fanfics of them that I like and so far yours is my favorite. 3 It's very well written and I loved reading it, thank you!
ebrith chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
I love it. Pure and simple - I have been looking for some Merry and Pippin love since I had an LOTR marathon the other day, and I have to say this is the best I found so far - I will have to make my own feeble attempt at some point also due to the many buzzing ideas swarming through my head... but that's another story...

This was really well planned, it was well written and a joy to read. I happened to find the sequel to this first, so I'm now going to go and peruse that - if its as good as this, I'll share it with as many of my own readers as I can!

Kudos on a fantastic job, I really enjoyed it!
Nicsherm chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
That was an awesome story! One of the best I've read!
TheHornyVirgin chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
I loved it! Loved it! Loved it! I love how in the last chapter you made it very steamy, but didn't describe too much, leaving the imagination plenty of room to run wild over what Merry and Pippin did. :) ;) LOVED IT! And the light humor made it all the more delightful! Keep up the amazing work!
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Story is made of win, dude
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Duude. Ed Wood is an awesome movie! xD And Plan 9 From Outer Space is /totally/ not as terrible as it's claimed to be. Which isn't really hard, I suppose, at it's supposed to be the worst movie in the history of movies... But, um, yeah. Joy. I thought that phrase was familiar when Rosie first said it, but I couldn't quite place it.
HK Keiji chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
ok maybe the last review was a tad too dramatic. xD again, you're awesome.

xx keiji.
HK Keiji chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH

*sighs*