Reviews for What One Does for Love
HG131 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Spike/Clipboard? Sure, why not? Angel is a douche.
George chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Oh, come on, what kind of idiot cannot distinguish a gift card from a credit card. Spike wouldn't fall for that, he's way too smart.
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
lol...funny, loved the last part about stealing a nice briefcase for you to live in.
asdf42 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I love this *favs*.
Tha Kitten chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
That was absolutely brilliant. I felt bad for poor Spike when he found out that the card only had $7.26. ( But the ending was great, and every sentence was beautiful! D I always did love Spike's "don't touch my clipboard" comment.
satelliteblues21 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Fukin' brilliant. made me laugh. a very funny and completely pointless fic.

thanks
Lady Hawke chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
That was so cute! To tell the honest truth, I'm not really much of a Spike fan-I liked him as "evil" on Buffy, but the chip thing made me sad..._

Whoa, there goes my attention span...Anyway, that was a great idea! My favorite line was 'gonna steal you a nice briefcase soon'-sheer brilliance! It would be really funny if you wrote a second chapter where he tries to steal the briefcase but the lady at the counter catches him, or something...there I go again..._

Great job.

Lady Hawke
katie chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
omg that was soo funny. i loved it. ehehe ebenezer. good work.
Oddisee chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
"Gonna steal you a nice briefcase to live in soon"

SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL! did i spell sequal wrong? anyway, love yer story, very funny, you must write about spike stealing a breifcase...hmm, maybe Angels breifcase, lol
LilBadChic chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Wonderful idea... Well, not wonderful as in it should be a real episode, but wonderful as in funny, and it would make a good beginning to a real episode, Lots of LOL's sent your way, Thanks for making me laugh.
Gigi13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
hahahaha. That was great. Very funny. And having once myself went up to a cash register thinking I had more money then I actually did have, I felt Spikes pain. Very cute. Good work.
Catgirl-13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
_ That was hilarious! *falls off her seat laughing*
littlesoprano chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This was headed for my favorites list after about the first two paragraphs. The description is just incredible (particularly about Illyria's movement)... how can one not like a story that uses the phrase "cheerfully fatal?" This is great.