Reviews for Gold, Cat Tails, and Family Pride
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I am reallya liking this story!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Nysk chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I hope y ou plan to add more to this story sometime soon. Or ever :)
Vilkath chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Plot and dialog could have gone a little smoother, but over all nice idea. Don't forget to mention some the more important details, like what remains the same to normal time line and what has changed. You seem to be hinting that Ranma was born a were-tiger and has known about it most/all his life. That brings up the question, did Genma know? If so I'd imagine the training to be even harder on Ranma, and did he still try teach Ranma the Neko-ken? Considering he isn't freaking out about himself or Brit he would have gotten over it, but it leaves to question if Genma still taught it to him. It could still be easily possible if ranma was in human form, the normal young age, not really aware of his heritage etc when taught it. How it might of carried over leaves open a whole lot of idea's. You have already established Ranma as rather primal and in touch with his insticts to mate and kill, you could easily make those some side effects of the Neko-ken. You could do lots of things with it as well, perhaps since he's not in full insanity he doesn't get the normal full benfits of ki/chi claws? Perhaps his version of the neko ken only really boasted his Ki levels and natural senses, even more then normal were-cats because his deeper primal insticts.
Hiryo chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
Very nice to see you update!
Natalie-E-G chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
Hm. Comments, comments, comments.

My first comment is your English is vastly improved over the first chapter. It is still very stilted and you are still digging words out of a translation dictionary, but you are MUCH better. Cheers. (Standing Ovation)

My second comment is that I am enjoying the story even if the writing style causes occasional confusion on my side. Cheers. (Standing Ovation)

My third comment you are getting a better command on sentence stricture. You do need to add a few commas. I am not sure how much that is taught in an English course as a second language. I noticed many of the sentences that appeared off, were as a Englishman or American would say them, when commas were inserted. Cheers. Oh and native English speaking people OFTEN have this problem themselves including me. (Clapping)

My fourth comment, you describe what everyone is thinking, except Ranma. You need to work on that part a little bit. I understand that most of the readers are very intimate with Ranma 1/2 manga, anime, and fan fiction but each story is different so each set of emotions and reasons is a bit different. An alternate universe story increases this situation, and a dramatic change like this even may cause a whole new outlook. (Sighs)
The Shadow of the Heart chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
What the HELL?

It's been around TWO years since you last updated

It's a REALLY good story, but hurry up!
gort420 chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
I hope you can come up with a new chapter in less than three years, good fic so far.
RanmaChaos chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Good Chapter! Please continue to update!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Interesting fic. I can't wait to see Ranma go to school. But will Ranma go as a guy or a girl? I'd go girl just because it would be easier for cold water to find you around the school and hot water is rarer.
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
tag
DarkHeart of Ice chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
very good story so far. However, there is one thing wrong with this fic. You definitely need a proofreader/editor to help you, because there are a lot of grammatical and spelling errors all over this fic. It would help in some matters, just in case there are more complaints about said errors. But in any event, please update. It is nice to see a Ranma werebreed that is not suffering from the Nekoken fear, especially if he knows that he is a cat.

Keep up the good work.

Thanx-DarkHeart P Time of review: 0910 EDT

DON'T GET ELIMINATED!
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Nice. I love Ranma/Gold Digger fics.
Vexarian chapter 1 . 3/12/2007

I think this summarizes your fic quite well.
Lifeleech chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Excellent a vast improvement over the first chapter keep it up