Reviews for Tea Solves Everything
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Did she take it?

Come on lets not deal in the surpernatural
Angelia White chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I really don't know what to say...

It was well written, but... I really can't think of the words needed to describe the plot though. The ending was funny though, in a sad, morbid way and slightly disturbing way.
Oliver Grey chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
What a brilliant idea! And so well written.

Regards,
Oliver
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Woah... That was... I don't even know what to say! Just realize you rendered a reader speachless! (Deffinitally a good thing)

FEll4
Maybird-Zero chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This has got to be the best horror/humor phic that I have ever read. It was very eerie throughout the whole phic and the ending was mildly disturbing. I would've reacted the same way as daroga if I were him. When I first read this, I felt like crying when Erik read Christine's letter and realized what he had done... Poor unhappy Erik! This was so sad... But nevertheless, very creative and written exceptionally well. Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your work. Au revoir!
Erik's Song chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow, . this is a little different from your usual stuff. I must say, it's ... different. Oh, poor Erik! I do feel a little ill though.

thanks all the same,

Love your work, you never fail to make me laugh,

ES
the yellow flower chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
whoa that was just crazy.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
The letter was cute, but if she didn't go insane in that house being locked in and starved, i think she would probably curse him before she died.
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Nice and dark! This one went down velvety smooth. Thanks for a good, if creepifying, read. ml
Demia chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow... and I thought I was dark... Lovely fic
WanderingTeen chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh my goodness... I love this!
BONANZA chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
wow this story was wild...

you should change the summary though..it kinda gives away the ending
Annabell Leigh chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Well that was disturbing- and terribly sad in a very morbid way... The letter lost my interest a little, but it could just be because I was waiting for Erik's reaction to the letter.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
That's so sad. I don't know if you've done your revision on this one, but it is very good. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
That ending was shocking. Truly morbid as well as funny. I rarely see these genres mixed so well.