Reviews for Reality
WoAiNi edward chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
He he! I think that my mother thinks that I'm demented, roaring with laughter spontaneously while staring intentingly at the computer! That cooking scheme was so funny! I se someone has been watching Phinius and Ferb... No? :D Or is that just me. I can't believe how funny Don was with hangman and scrabble pasta! I couldn't stop laughing and every time I got a control of my snorts, I'd read on and something else would set me off! That was one of the funniest things I've read in a while, partly because I can relate with Don and his tendonous hangmen... ;) Hah... Please try to update soon! I knoe that you have college to think about but if you have time, maybe you could write a random chapter... Please...? :D I eagerly await your next brilliant chapter!
TigerChickTigriss chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
DUDE! It's called, updating! UPDATE!

Whitewolf89 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This is, and contiues to be, a great story, my friend! I'm still loving it, so keep up the rad work!

On ANOTHER not, however, do you realize that it hasn't been updated in over TWO YEARS? What's going on here? Iknow things are probably hectic in your life, but I hope that you dust this off and update it soon. I wanna find out what's going on with Raph and his alcohol problems (although as of Chapter 7, he seems to be getting a handle on it), and Kylee and what's going on with her.

So update soon. Please?

*makes big, pleading puppy-eyes at her friend*
Ryu the Weredragon chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
Nice work you two. I'd like to see this when it gets farther in. Can't wait until Karai shows up.

I wonder what game Don's gonna have them play?
Leonardo Mystic chapter 8 . 9/23/2004
Ahh! I love this! You have written this story so beautifully, and you've captured the guys' personalities to perfection. I especially enjoyed chpt.7. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing so hard.

The scenes with Raphael, and April were so touching, and sweet. You can definitely tell the sisterly/brotherly bond there the guys have with her.

All in all, this story could seriously pass off as a script for an episode of the new series. It has all the realism, and wit present as in the show.

Keep up the excellent work, and I look forward to seeing another update. I can hardly wait.
Jo Dawn chapter 8 . 9/23/2004
I loved this chapter! Heh, Don and Leo were so funny with their reactions. Great job! I love stuff like this chapter. :)
Jo Dawn chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
Aww... they're so cute. (The brothers, I mean.) Donnie was a bit... wary? And why's that? ;) Hmm... Reading on... :)
Jo Dawn chapter 5 . 9/23/2004
Wow... powerful chapter... their reactions to Splinter's words were done very well. I actually felt like I was gonna cry!

I'm sorry, I've been away from for a bit... now I've gotta play catch up with all my stories! :)
Miyo86 chapter 7 . 9/22/2004
AW!Very CUTE!_ Love the brotherly bonding, and Raph having to swalow his pride...Great fic!
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
Hey, this is one of the best stories that I've read so far...hopefully it doesn't take you too long to write each chapter! I'll keep checking!
Buslady7803 chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
re the orange-masked amphibian asked, chuckling,

ah! Raph better not read that! Reptiles...he hates when someone calls them amphibians..

good stuff, im readin everything sofar...
reluctantdragon chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
aw... Raph's so cute with his pent-up emotional status... :-P

Good job, keep it up!
Vestque the Artist chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
Ohh! Where's my tissue? That brotherly, it always gets to me! *blows nose* Hehe!

Looks like Raph is finally going home to face things head on, good for him!

Great chapter *thumbs up* ;P

~Can't wait for more

~Vestque of Enchantments~
SulliMike23 chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
Well, I hope Raph blows off some of that steam of his (Like he ever does). Still, the Turtles never seem to change no matter what kind of version they're in. Whether it's the movies, original series, or new series, they never change.
Reluctant Dragon chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
aww, poor raph! great job, again, its comming along very nicely!