Reviews for A Different You
iluvtheoc3000 chapter 21 . 6/10/2009
DANG... that was such a good story... i loved the ending... i actually thought you were going to end it on a sad note.. but i really like the way everything turned out..
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 21 . 6/2/2009
this was awesome! _
asper295 chapter 21 . 5/3/2009
Aw . . . cute ending! Love it! Please write a sequel! :)

3 Evie
Spunkalovely chapter 21 . 1/23/2009
Aw. It was kinda short but I loved it. D
goldacharmed chapter 21 . 12/7/2008
I loved this story very much, I am not really one for a Hermione and Draco fic. But I must say I really enjoyed that. Anyway please would you consider writing one more chapter. I really want to see Harry and Ron's reactions to this. Please. Later dude.
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 21 . 7/17/2008
That was an amazing story thanks for writing it
slydreamerr chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Draco was really sweet and you made it seem like the most natural thing in the world with his blue eyes and kind character. *melts* Frankly speaking, this story should have a sequel! Hah. At least a one- shot or something. I'm hoping somebody out there will write one for us readers. (:

thanks for the awesome story with the twist at the end.
ellesra chapter 21 . 4/29/2008
O. I think I would love to write a sequel. I just have so many other stories... Bugger it. Can I? :D Well, I'll do that. This was an amazing story. :)
dslkjflksdjf chapter 13 . 3/9/2008
i thought she ws in diagon alley not hogsmead? lol!

CYAS!
bridget chapter 13 . 2/27/2008
i thought they were in diagon alley...oh well it was still a good chapter ]
Ottawa Pagan chapter 21 . 12/28/2007
cute :D
I 4 2 write chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
Unique story. I have a suspicion I know what's in that basket and what the potion is that Snape gave Dumbledore. Never thought I'd be cheering against harry in a Quiddich game.
BookwormKali chapter 21 . 12/6/2007
WickedlyAwesomeMe chapter 21 . 11/12/2007
that's bloody nice, bloody bloody bloody nice. I love it, i love it so so so so so... (after 10 years) much!

I think I'm going bonkers! Oh no! I drank some pumpkin juice!

Serious mode:

I really love it... i love the plot... i love the story... i love Draco... :p
mlui chapter 21 . 10/24/2007
Well I hope there is a sequel! Nice ending... I'd say it'd be difficult (at least in the beginning) for Draco to adjust to his *new* life...
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »