Reviews for My Angel
Randomness chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Is everything okay? I mean you haven't reveiwed since the Hurricane and I'm worried...You aren't hurt or anything are you? If you get this please e-meail me...I just want to know if one of my favorite authors is okay...I'm scared...you may delete this later. I'm sorry for wasting your review space without leaving an actual review...
Innocent Guillotine chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
IG:I like this. Please continue! .

Robin: 0.o She didn't threaten to sic Dullahan on your $$?

Dullahan:*String of curse words potent enough to make the devil flinch*
Nightstar chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
Yay a sequel o-o*gets up and does a odd looking dance*! I'm so happy that you've decided to write one. You see Dark Love was the first shonen-ai I've ever read and I loved it. I'm sorry about the hurricane...I hope that everything turned out okay. To tell you the truth I've never really exprienced a hurricane (considering that i live in Quebec and nothing really goes on there). FYI no one hates you...I mean they'd really have to suck to hate you. I beg of you to update as soon as you can.
Midnyte Wolf chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
WHOO! Finally, you posted the next chappie! I so happy! How can you say someone hates you! That's like...impossible!*grins and huggles author* - Chappie was so cute too!...well at least the beginning was...is...whatever. Never expected Okami to come into the picture, not that I'm complaining or anything. I hope it doesn't take too long for you to update. I really really really want to find out where this story is going!...and so I can read Ivan and Robin's bump bump session. *dreamy sigh* -
Barbelo chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
you let Okami join! he's been a personal favorite of mine ever since "Where Are We Now?". the tension is killing me. when is the action coming? now don't get me wrong, i love the fluff between Ivan and Robin, but the little anonymous bits at the end of each chappie are nerve-wracking.

On a side note, i keep forgetting to ask you to e-mail me the song from the last chapter of Dark Love, and if you ever need anyone to beta on any of your GS stories, i would be more than happy to do it. anyway,
MidnyteWolf chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
FINALLY! The first night you updated this story I was gonna read it, but every time I tried to go read the next chappie it wouldn't let me. It kept saying it still hadn't been updated yet. But now I did! -

Alrighty, so you'll be changing your name soon. Got it. *makes mental note*

*squeals* So you'll put 'bump bump' in? Yay moment! YAY! Thankie! *grins from ear to ear* Now then...ah, I was wondering what was up with the cafe lady. *narrows eyes* She really is a bad lady. *blinks* But how come Issac knew it when he saw her in Dark Love but Picard didn't? *shrugs* Anywayz, great chappie! - I say that alot, huh? Well only cuz it's alwayz true! A lil drama also. I hope it doesn't take too long for you to continue. I don't know how long I'll be able to wait. Plz update soon!
Midnyte Wolf chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
Ivan's back! Oh what a yay moment! YAY! *giggles and cuddles self* I wish I could write such amazing and beautiful GS stories such as you. Plz plz plz! Continue! I can't wait! *squeals* Next chappie soon, pwease! Gotta see what's gonna happen next. *grins* Will Robin and Ivan being playing a game of 'bump bump' anywhere in the story? I would just love that! *squeals* Anyhoo, great, lovely chappie! Plz continue. I'll be on the lookout...a very close look out. -
Windyshoot chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
Nani? You made a sequal? I never knew about that... but I suppose it's my fault since I was getting obsessive over Gundam Wing, Tales of Symphonia and Gravitation fanfics _; Anyhow, I love it so far!
Midnyte Wolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Ohmygosh! How sweet! *clutches heart with a dreamy sigh* So heartfelt and wonderful! Plz plz plz plz continue! I must read more! *eyes glaze over with tears* It's just so...beautiful...Sad, but wonderful! Hurry hurry hurry! Must read next chappie! Plz? Update soon! Really soon...I mean like really really soon.