Reviews for Unexpected
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Lol nice joke lol hahaha
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
CHIRPY
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 9 . 2/27/2006
That was great!
C.O. or Space Stations chapter 9 . 6/24/2005
GOLD EYES! ..INUYASHA! I LOVE INUYASHA! ::glomps Robin & Inuyasha)

I had a lot of laughs (That line I mentioned before, PRICELESS! And I laughed when Blackfire came in and it was the whole scandal thing, I laughed. I laugh at everything, don't think I'm laughing AT the story, I'm laughing WITH the story...because it can laugh too, lol. This was a very well done fic, having 9 chapters and over 100 reviews should tell you that. If it doesn't...well, then you're weird! lol j/p.

Good luck to you & your writings!
C.O. or Space Stations chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
I was gonna wait and give you a big review at the end, but I loved this line:

"Make Starfire like you. You two are 'BFF'; tell me Robin, for Starfire's sake, how do I make her love me? It would be awful to go through an unloving marriage."

By jumping off a cliff, JERK, Robin silently thought.

You do NOT KNOW how hard I was laughing at that! it was SOO funny and I'm not sure if you intended it to be, but I laughed! Picturing Robin getting really angry at some guy over Star just seems funny to me.
Suzaku's Rose chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
wow awesome story! hey i have to go so i cant review the rest I forgot your e-mail! could u please e-mail me?
Yamaha chapter 9 . 2/1/2005
OH MY GAWD THAT WAS SO GOD!
Katera chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
Great story!
kirstenwells chapter 9 . 10/24/2004
loved it. intends to read any other ones you wrote.
Cinderella-Princess chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
i like it ALOT its different in a good way usely Robin has "icy blue eyes" or "blue eye's" but gold eyes sounds awsome
DenayJay chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
I'm going to cry!

It's all over!

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ENDED IT!

BOO HOO BOO HOO BOO HOO!

OH NO! ANGER CANNOT TAKE CONTROL!

ANGER CANNOT TAKe CONTROL!

ANGER CAN AND WILL TAKE CONTROL!

MWahaahaaha! I AM PURE EVIL ANGER! NO WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE CONTROL!

OH CRAP! I'M CHOKING ON MY OWN SPIT! NO! GOODBYE CRUEL WORK AND STUPID TEACHERS WHO GIVE OUT TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!

NO! YOU CAN NOT DIE YET YOU HAVE NOT YET FULFILLED

YOU MASTER PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE! NO!

News reporter:Well that concludes this week's episode of psychopathic freaks who died in stupid ways

Until next time this is So and so saying sailor Attitude loved your story and has a new TT fic up

So e-mail her and read her stories

(points to the dead body)

Get that thing out of her before it rubs pure evil all over us! Goodbye! BOO HOO HOO!
MirandaOtto chapter 9 . 10/9/2004
FIN! Yeah, I like it! Yeah
Chris Giliphry chapter 9 . 10/8/2004
No coment...

Just kidding i loved it. It was very nice. That was a good idea making his eyes GOLD. I cant wate to read another story.

Truly,

Zimorina
StarryRavenFire chapter 9 . 10/8/2004
What a cute ending! -applauds- YAY! I do hope to see another story from you .
dudeman-001 chapter 9 . 10/8/2004
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute...AND MORE CUTENESS! I absolutely, utterly, and again ABSOLUTELY loved it! You had very rich vocabulary in this chapter and an excellent plotline of the story. There's my constructive critism I guess. Must help you reach 100 reviews! Excellent work, a wonderful story.

(-)