Reviews for Hope in the Darkness
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
Omg! I read the whole story and I loved it! I would LOVE to see the sequel!
Sapphire Dragon chapter 10 . 12/21/2004
This story is really, really great! I still wish that you would lower the ratings so I can legally read them, Oh, and make a sequel.
Doreen chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
Hey Puja! I finally got the chance to read chapter 9 and I have to say that it has a very interesting storyline. However, I would like Seto Kaiba to beat the crap out of Marik for hurting Leona so shouldn't have told Kaiba to let it go with Marik even though she did not want him to be the same level as Marik.

Because she became a victim again under the control of Marik. Anyway, the whole plot was great when the Blue-eyes white dragon protect Leona and the rest of the gangs by destroying the three Egyptian Gods'cards.
Thomas Drovin chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
Finished at last huh? Good job! Now on to the next story!
vegetasgirl4eva chapter 10 . 9/22/2004
such a sweet ending. I can't wait to read the next story you write. great job.
Kalira423 chapter 9 . 9/15/2004
another great chapter. I can't wait for the next one. keep up the good work.
Christina chapter 8 . 9/7/2004
Wow!I hope Kaiba is dead!Ha!Ha!Ha!That will make me so now that the egyptian God cards are summoned,how are they going to defeat them. Great story! -!
Thomas Drovin chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
So there's one chapter left is there? That's such a shame because this story is so good! Ah well, update soon!
Kalira423 chapter 8 . 8/29/2004
another great chapter. I can't wait until you update which is something I really need to do. oops. lol. anyway great job.
Thomas Drovin chapter 8 . 8/29/2004
And update at last! Looks like Marik is still holding all the cards here! Where will it end? Update soon so I can find out!
PrincessMary7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Congratulations! Your 3 fanfics about Leona have won two awards: to see them, go to:

w . livejournal users / princessmary7
vegetasgirl4eva chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
great job so far. update soon!
Kalira423 chapter 7 . 8/7/2004
the story is going great. keep up the good work and maybe you can review some of my stories. *hint hint hint* _
Christina chapter 7 . 8/7/2004
Hi Puja I read your 7th chapter. Man,Marik has the millennium puzzle!Now there is no more connection between Yami and Yugi.I think I know how they're going to defeat Marik,The other millennium items that are missing and Blue eyes of course,I think Ishizu is a liar when she said that the bracelet is going to help Leona stop Marik, it is only killing her.I think Ishtar wanted to see Leona is Blossom and Katrina going to do some action instead of big story!Bye!
Thomas Drovin chapter 7 . 8/7/2004
So Marik has got what he wanted, huh? I wonder how long he's going to enjoy it? Update soon so I can find out!