Reviews for Falling Feels Like Flying
dark discord chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
that story was incredible! loved the plot and how the characters were depicted. Otto was done perfectly. :D DEFINATELY MY FAVORITE FANFIC! :D
ss chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
i noticed you said this is a movie-based fic because you aren't a fan of the comics...i find that a bit strange considering it seems like you're taking the spider-man wisecracking thing from the comics :P i know i'm in the minority, but i much preferred the portrayal of spider-man in the movies. the jokes during every single battle kill the mood and peter really wouldn't be in a joking mood seeing a guy he once really respected going through so much crap, not to mention having to fight him.

other than that, this is great. very well written, great characterization and development. it's kept me reading non-stop. :)
completelyamazed chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
Oh my goodness... I've never expected an Otto Octavious fanficiton to be as great as this... I cant find the words to describe your brilliance. From those piercing descriptions you added throughout the chapters to the subtle funny moments, I've absorbed it all with gratitude that you took the time.

Otto Octavious was Very believable in the story and my love for him just grew 100 times fold. His very pain and sorrow transcended to me, as with his contentment in the end. I love Escher as well, of course, she is such a sweet, cute girl .

Thank you for posting a masterpiece of a story. I'll continue to treasure this 3
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
There's my answer; I was *wondering* why this whole thing was being told from Escher's point of view. Way to go! Your descriptions are brilliant (compared to mine).
FloatingPizza chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
For some completely unknown reason I have neglected to review this amazing story until now, and I am sorry.

First off, let me say that this was one of the first stories I read on FF and it totally hooked me. You see unpublished writing like this maybe twice in your life, and I am honored that you felt the need to grace the Internet with your awesome talent. A great story, just a great story, wonderful plot, perfect characterization, and the boatload of uber-cool scientific geek-stuff that I adore.

This is epic writing on a grand scale an I humbly salute you. Very very well done.
Gamine Madcap chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
Wow. It's taken me awhile to finish it, since I've been reading it at work, but what a fantastic, amazing story. I have recently been converted into the ways of the Ottophiles, and a friend of mine recommended this story to me. With the exception of the spacing issues (which made it a little hard to read) and the needing of perhaps an American beta to translate a few phrases, it was one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

Escher's saracasm and wit was brilliant, yet you balanced it well with realistic reactions. You avoided making her a Mary Sue, and that is quite a feat. You played all of the characters well-especially Otto. Angsty isn't easy, but you did it all beautifully.

I would love to see more of this fantastic character and the best reformed villian and Spidey. PLEASE write more. Keep up the fantastic work.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
I love it. I absolutely love it. And the best part was that the redemption felt real, not forced, particularly the conversation between Otto and the actuators about how everything they learn is from him. That was inspired.

Brilliant job.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I love Escher's little mental critic, and Otto... Man, you've got him nailed perfectly. And MJ and Peter are wonderfully done too.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Beautifully rich, detailed descriptions. I am having very little trouble visualizing this, which is nice.

Love the description of the chair.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Holy crap. O.O

That was incredibly intense- I have very rarely been drawn so completely into a battle scene. I could /feel/ it.

Stunning. Absolutely stunning.
Alphtheelf007 chapter 14 . 12/13/2007
Hey, I don't know if I've said this before, but this is my absolute favorite story on this site. I discovered it a couple of years ago, and loved it. Now, I've just finished reading it, and it still rocks hardcore! Just thought I'd let you know that you are amazing!
GuesssWho chapter 14 . 12/7/2006
I don't suppose you could give your devoted fans (well, okay, Otto's devoted fans) that . . . talk?

That would be FUNNY! LOL
Depsycho chapter 14 . 1/13/2006
KWAII! I can't stop reading this story! :D It is so incredibly awesome on so many different levels.
Super writer chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
Nice story *covers eyes* untill the "G0' sakes.." part! EEK... I'm confused.. . it says for kids... but... ? lol great story... would have liked it without out that... :) but it's good.
Seanait chapter 14 . 9/3/2005
E! (lol, yes i say it) *claps loudly* I LOVED IT! i havent seen spidey 2 tho... hmm... *wonders if bro let her watch it*