Reviews for Bug
Squit Ayumin chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wow, this was amazing! I don't know what else to say other than that!
Jlgjt chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I like this one; it's sort of like what happened with Ken and Davis on the soccer field, just before the game in which they were opponents (the episode in which we see that the Emperor/Kaiser is Ken), only with a completely freaking out Yolei (bug in the hair, cheap girl humor but still funny lol). The last line is really creepy, particularly after seeing Ken's well-crafted performance. Maybe you should write a sequel where this incident is talked about after Ken joins the team. Good job; going in my favs!
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
o.O Creepy Ken! Yeah I'd probably to the same thing Miyako did. Wait! What am I saying? I have done what Miyako did! Except I don't normally scream, unless it's on the ground and about the size of my big toe, then I literally run away screaming! It was interesting, I liked it!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Whoa... that was a little creepy at the end, even if we all know he eventually got a better attitude.
SVZ chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
This is a very well written and interesting piece. I love how Ken acts like such a perfect gentleman and how insects connection. I like the ending especially, because it's incredibly in character.
MistressRaven1605 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
WRITE MORE... I loved it... write more write more... it such a good story -
blasw chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
What a cool story!I can only say"that is the real Ken!"I love it !
sexypancake chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
that was a cool fic. i like the weird way ken acts. it's evil! _!
Megan The Vampire Slayer chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
It was a cool story. I liked it alot. If you would continue it, that would be cool too. Keep up the good work! :)
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
I almost feel like not reviewing your stories anymore because as a rule they're always so wonderful.

Yolei's ideal image of Ken.

Ken when he was under Millienniumon's dark spore infection.

And of course the standard look at the forgotten plot point. In this case, Ken thinking the digital world was just a game.
KOI Seracus chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
O.o Warped. And I mean that in a good way. _ You do a very awesome job at keeping them in character. I loved it!
Seine chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
poor bug...
yolei-kens-lover chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
one word: CONTINUE
taichi rules chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
a very clever piece. excellent.
OmnicromXR chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Have I mentioned your a genius yet?