Reviews for World Wide War
Turdy1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Damn, I really wish this was finished. It was getting pretty good, too.
X-Over chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Interesting crossover story you hve here. I would like to read more of it very soon. Please continue; write more very soon. Thank you! :)

Chris chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Rivals Tolkien and Shakespeare? Mkire, you're an idiot.
If anyone want to know the end, read the World War series of books by Harry Turtledove. E1701 is obviously a big fan as the story is exactly the same, right down to the Big Bertha and the British secret weapon.
Plagerism is a dirty word.
Enigma of Despair chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I like this, with your permition, I would gladly finish this story for you, and give you proper credit. All I await is an email to , I await your reply (just write "y" for yes, and "n" for no if you want).
mkire chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
finish, please i beg of you to finish this. this story is masterful. your talent rivals that of Tolken and shakespear. twould be a shame to see such a gorgous work of fiction go uncompleted
High Caliber chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
very, VERY nice. You shoud probably try to write the rest of the story from where the last part was lost.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
For any one who reads reveiws before reading the story, THE AUTHOR HASN'T UPTATED/FINIDHED THE STORY IN OVER 2 YEARS.

Don't waste your time until (but probibly won't) the author finishes the story.

NOTE TO AUTHOR: if you can't find the ending make a new one up! You made a KICKASS story, I'm sure you have the ability to make a kickass ending.

I'm sorry, I have patients, but not 2 years of it!(sighs frustratedly) I need an Aspirin...I have a headache now...
Tribesman chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
AWESOME story. A same its unfinished.

:..(
a random guy chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Finish the story before I have to hurt you :/
Shuttingthisaccount chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
THIS STORY ROCKS. ALL it needs is an ending. I read this fic while it had an ending too but i forgot the ENDING AND WANT IT TO HAE AN ENDING!

any of ya'll play TA online? Like at .com ?

im j/w
John W chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Good! It is like Tom Clancy meets Total Annihilation. I hope you continue it!
Silver Werewolf2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I read this a while ago but didn't review, now I came back to review... Can you get an ending to this? Please? Its just so good...
E1701 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Just a heads up, but I recieved an email on December 7 from someone who was interested in this story. The email address was corrupted, so I don't know who to respond to. If you happen to read this, and don't mind resending your address, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Larx chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
What a waste! Almost an hour reading this stuff and then there's no ending!

You have to make an ending!

/Larx
Bolo chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
This has to have and ending!