Reviews for Black Sunrise
guest23 chapter 39 . 2/21
update! it's a very good story one of my favorite so far :)
myself the dreamer chapter 1 . 1/2
i don't really like the idea of bulma having someone else's baby
Robom chapter 39 . 3/23/2013
Can't wait for the finale.
smalsa chapter 39 . 5/19/2012
I just love this story it's just perfect! But thats it? Really your just going to leave it like that no explanation of why cara is such a crazy maniac or whats in store for V/B please I'm begging you update!
smalsa chapter 20 . 5/19/2012
This was beautifully written! I was crying by the end of it! 'I love you like a woman should love a man and I know that our relationship wouldn't be perfect, but it would be perfect for me...for us' gosh that describes bulma and vegeta's relationship in any a/u or cannon version, and that's when my tears started! This story is just so amazing!
smalsa chapter 19 . 5/19/2012
Oh god this was my favourite chapter! Everything was so perfect I didn't want her to leave!
preciousjade76 chapter 39 . 6/20/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. I hope you finish it someday.
preciousjade76 chapter 19 . 6/15/2011
What a bittersweet chapter. Loving this fic so far.
bvluver chapter 39 . 8/29/2010
Update again! Its never too late ...just try to finish it
Sunraia chapter 39 . 7/12/2010
Ack! I know it's a common problem to get stuck this close to the end, and a child probably doesn't make updating any easier... But, ack! Please try and finish this story!
hime-futatsu chapter 38 . 5/6/2007
idk if you're still writing this story ... but if you are ... could you please continue? i love it and want to kno how it ends

cowgurl*
bebex2xsweet chapter 38 . 9/16/2006
well yeah it has been a long time, but hey!

at least you updated. hehe xD

continue
lonefirewolf13 chapter 37 . 5/1/2006
oh my gosh and holy shit. that is one of the most awesome stories i

have ever read. CHEERS TO YOU!
Sunraia chapter 37 . 4/20/2006
I love it! It's a bit orchestrated (did they practise?) but I LOVE it!
addict4life chapter 37 . 4/19/2006
AW! OMG! it was so adorable. great job! vegeta and bulma are just perfect. i seriously LOVE this story to death. keep up the awesome work! D update soon.