Reviews for To Say Nothing, Especially When Speaking
kaitebug chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
i am not sure if i get this.
Noyakwala chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
tough, chewy and flavorful scene. I lover her strong. why is it that most people forget that she played with the big boys back home? I'm sure Elizabeth is made of yougher stuff than anyone guesses, and you articulated it perfectly here.
Doxiesrcool chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Oh, I really like Weir in this story. Very strong characterization! Love the interaction and the power play. Very well done!
Barb chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Well, this is certainly a scene that will never actually make it into an episode, but they are both very much "in character." Wonderful angst and irony from the title straight through to the ending.
Aesa chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
I've just see Rising last night and I love that these two are headstrong, yet they support one another. I like how your story shows that...dare I say there's even so sexual tension between the two? Well, I'm hoping the show will go in that direction at least. Teyla? Boring. :)
Lyssie chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Y'know, I think I mentioned how much I liked this elsewhere, but I'm gonna say it again here.

There's a nice bittersweetness to this. And angst.

But there's also humor.

More! *whipcrack*
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Steve-o! You know that I loved this. Especially as I betaread it. So I'm selfish that way.