Reviews for The Cherished Star
Chryssamthema chapter 6 . 8/13/2004
I LOVED THAT! EVERY SCENE WAS LIKE BRILLIANT! i loved the snape/maunrose scene with the Golden Bark! *sniff* so sweet. then remus and maunrose almost kissed. it makes sense now for snape and maunrose since she didnt want to kiss remus. on the lips anyway. the remus and snape part was kind of awkaward though. i expected him to chew him out. but then again thats snape for you. i loved it but i do have a suggestion. i noticed you used as a lot and if you go through it again i think you'll find that the sentence would sound better if you left as out. alright come out with chapter 7 soon please!
rupeeves chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
OMG! Tell me you are making this be a Remus and Maunrose deal...because they are so digging on each other! And HOLY PEPPERMINT FROGS AND PUKING PASTILLES! Draco man what a snivelling little backstabber! Man don't leave us hanging in suspense for long...Way to end a chapter! You guys ROCK!
Chryssamthema chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
weird. it said i already reviewed chapter 5. oh well. and the conflict arises. i was wondering what the cherished star was all about. you've definitely made it harder for me to believe this was a S/M fic. her and remus seem so good together now. snape better pick up the pace or they'll be married before he makes his first move. thanks for FINALLY posting this chapter. it was well worth the wait.
QueenTopHat chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
OMG THAT LITTLE * I SWEAR I OUTTA KILL HIM! sorry

very nice, very very nice, very very very nice

very very very very nicem, very...

KK: oh SHUT UP! *slaps me in the back of the head*
QueenTopHat chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
OMG THAT IMBACILE! sorry i meant my bro, he doesnt like the story

OMG THE PRAT MLFOY I OUTTA DO AWAY WITH HIM!
gingere-meggs chapter 4 . 8/9/2004
Woo-hoo! I think the story is going perrfectly! I really hope Maunrose and Lupin will get together, but looks like it's not going to happen.. I was surprised by Snape's character, though. I didn't expect him to let his barriers down so easily. Good going!

Pst! This is MC.
QueenTopHat chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
omg... wow. WRITE MORE, by the way its me KK, WRITE MORE OR ILL BLOWV UP!
rupeeves chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Loved the backstory to Severus. The dream was scarey, but delightfully funny outcome. This is great like Goldy said you've done a brilliant job of keeping to character...I like that it's more real that way. Hurry up with the next post will ya! BUMC!
Chryssamthema chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! wow val miranda this is really awesome. i love how you keep snape in character so well. i was afraid youd have to make him really OOC to have him fall in love with someone but you put it all together beautifully and i am fully impressed! i really really like this chapter its so sweet! be nice to me and hurry with the next one kay?
edgar raven poe chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
it's good. nice and lengthy.
rupeeves chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
Okay that was weird...uh nevermind the e-mail address that was for someone else...it wasn't supposed to be shown...anyways...Val are you going to post soon or what?
Hedwiga chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Wow, that was one hell of a story. I barely can't wait till you publish the next chapters (I've read all the chapters already). So are Snape and Maunrose getting together or something...this is really exciting! I have one more thing to say

BUMC!
Chryssamthema chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
*sniff* he likes her, he really likes her. this chapter was the best so far. the burping thing, hilarious! for a second i thought he left cause he had more gas and had to excuse himself. but that wouldnt be very pretty would it? *sigh* you are going to break lupin's heart arent you? i hope not, i love my lupy. the love triangle makes for great drama though. it looks like snape and maunrose have more "chemistry" now though. get it? potions, chemistry. eh i just wanted to end on a laugh. i wouldnt change anything about this chapter, it was entertaining and extremely well written. BUMC!
rupeeves chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Okay first off...WOW! HOLY SMOKES! LOOK OUT JK! AND MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE! Okay whew! I love this...when you gonna post more...and um...I can't think of anything that needs work on other than posting more...I appluade you!
Chryssamthema chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
YEAH! she kicked his grouchy butt! thats a blow for girl power! whoo! okay seriously. that was great of course. i like the ledric idea, sounds fun. also are you gonna make this a love triange with maunrose, lupin and snape? oh dont do that then i wont know who to root for. oh well ill find out. great story! oh wait im supposed to say something judgemental hm... well i dont think theres any spell that starts with PETRI... the petrifying spell is stupefy isnt it?
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »