Reviews for Hangover and other secondary effects
Begumebilli chapter 18 . 4/19
Your Harry is pathetic. What's wrong with him? Insensible, practically crazy, illogical, idiotic and simply a jerk.
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
That was a very sweet story. Good job.
Kitty Savella chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed every minute of it. I even teared up the first time Severus cried.
Talizora chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
Wow, what a twisting, turning series of events! I am glad it all turned out in the end, Harry and Severus deserve to be happy. I'm not sure if I like the fact that they forgave Hermione, Ron and Albus for their betrayal. Great work, and thanks for sharing!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. It was very enjoyable, if a little sad
AngelOfContemplation chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
assumptions abound in this and angst thrives over all to the point of it being too much even with who the characters are and their situation. If Harry truly felt for Severus the way he claimed in the beginning... well, this much damned angst... so, despite the feeling that happy together might come at the end of this, I'm stopping here. Can't stand swimming in the bloody sea of angst.
Akkochan chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Great finish:)
I must confess, there were some parts in the middle were it was hard for me to continue, as I didn't like so much were the story was going, but in the end it was worth keeping with the story, because the end and how it is all resolved was so worth the read:)
Thanks for this great story:D
Akkochan chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
brilliant:)
especially loved the last sentence.
had me on the floor laughing
sarahsezlove chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
Wonderful
sarahsezlove chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Like it? Hate it?

Letting you know I LOVE it! :)
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Oh dear! Poor Severus.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Really pleasant at times? Yep! That sounds like or Severus :)
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
wow - great story

enjoyed it a lot :)
ruth hammond chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
good story and fun too. really enjoyed it!
ruth hammond chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Wow...on to the rest of the story!