Reviews for Soap and Notes
Mizu-Bozu chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
...I was laughing throughout this entire story! You have to make another chapter!

*on knees begging* Please!
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
LOL! That was GREAT!
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Absolutely HILARIOUS! I can't understand why you od't put these under 'humour' as well as 'general'.

The bit with Sev catching the kiss was so sweet!
Ennui CC chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Oh God, that was too funny! That note Martis wrote on Potter's cast nearly destroyed me...my moniter has never had so much tea on it before!

Are you going to be writing more of these? You must! Please write more!

Ennui
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
LOL! I LOVE IT! LOL!
Viskii chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
WOOHOO! Another one! :D These stories are so super I love them!

It was funny-I especially liked what Martis wrote on Jame's cast and the notes. But I still don't get how Spirals knew James would break his leg...? Dunno.

Anyway, keep up the darn excellent work! These are the best Snape-at-Hogwarts fics I've ever read.

-Viskii :)
Anna Taure chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Mwarf ! Excellent ! It's just HILARIOUS !

Sequel ? Please ! I'm on my knees and praying for another chapter...
stargurl2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
hahaha that was great

so cute

u shouldn't make this the end...or make a sequal...honestly this story was too cute
Ella-Briah chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil! sequil!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
That was great. I had hoped you would include the tale of the lye hair washing.

I really enjoy all the "Snips and Spirals" stories. I'm keeping them on disk so I will always be able to read them.

I sympathise with your ordeal in working in retail. People can be so idiotic and rude.

I make it a point to be especially nice to people in such jobs. I figure "what goes 'round, comes 'round." Be nice to someone, it makes both of your lives nicer.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
As usual, very well written with a well balanced mix of drama and humor. Ending with humor such that it intensifies the sadness of the later stories (after Martis' departure).