Reviews for Reclamation
spike'smate chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
i just bet spike was laughing his head off at LITTLE angel and xander! cuddling up to spike i wonder if buffy told him that? LOL
guitarbabe2005 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
love this story
guitarbabe2005 chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
oh i love it u no u could totally make a sweet as sequal to the sequal pet!
LilRed26x chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
A very nice ending to a cute story!
Roxydesigns chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
Wow amazing! Really really cute, loved widdle Xandie and Angel, and Spike being all parental-like...SO sweet! Although some things I don't really agree with, with the...Giles/Tara thing, and Willow gone-age...but other than that, great story! One thing though: Where the frilly heck was Dawn?
plague2005 chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
Loved the Spuffyiness in the story. Although the mushy stuff of Xander and Angel didn't fit their characters. And Giles/Tara was the first time I've heard. Seems like Giles is connected with every female in the show. Even the lesbian girl. :D Could have given a better ending for Tara in my opinion.
SquirlK chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
Aw. How sweet! Loved it! Thanks!
Girl Version of Chandler chapter 6 . 12/3/2005

keep it please
TheAzreal chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
It's been a long time on this story! It's so cute. It might just be because I'm a bit Giles fanatic, but the sentence "A loud, baritone ‘Oh, dear Lord’ was heard coming from the upstairs bedroom, followed by several unmanly squeaks and the shuffle of not so little feet and slamming doors." was something I found hysterically funny.
SquirlK chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
Yay! An update! Love this story! Is this the end or do we get to see how all the not-so-little Scoobies and Angel handle Spike and Buffy being together?
R25 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Saggit chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Buffy wishes, "I wish you’d spend a week living my life, and see how you like it!"

...and Willow and Xander are, as a result, turned into young children.

I'm probably missing something, here, but what does the result of the wish have to do with the wish, itself?
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
Great story, keep it up
cass2421 chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Dear God it's a miracle. You've finally updated. I love this fic and you've tortured me for months waiting. Another great chapter. Please Post Again Soon.
kristendotcom chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
Oh. My. God! This has to be one of my most favorite stories I have ever read! I love how every Scooby is getting a chance to relive their childhood (btw, this is a review for the prequal to this as well, if u couldnt tell, lol) and I loved the chapter when they all went roller skating... every one of your chapters makes me laugh out loud. I also loved how you wrote Buffy, Giles, and Tara's gradual acceptance of Spike and how it wasnt quick or cliche and seemed very in character... Also love the Spuffiness, even if it is moving slow, that doesnt bother me at all because I love how well you write them together. Also love how you dont totally bash Angel but managed to make him an enjoyable character and so very cute as a child.

Love your story!