Reviews for No One Like You
ChibiFelicia chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
Hi there,
I love your story, but it seems you haven't updated in a while..
are you still planning to continue?

I would still really like to see (that yuka stays with renkotsu and the rest, and) they meet up with inuyasha and kagome.

I do so hope you will continue this story
Winter Star light chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
I enjoy reading this story you put in making Renkotsu/Yuka together.I like to know when will Inuyasha and the others will come up.I'ts great to see one of Kagome's friends in the story I love the Renkotsu and Yuka they make a great couple.I like to see these two on tv 't wait for the next chapter.

P.S I love your story. I hope Renkotsu and Yuka get together.
ShadowYashi chapter 20 . 7/27/2010
Wow, I know I'm about 4 years late, but damn this is good! You've made me fall in love with Renkotsu x Yuka, I doubt an update for this will be soon or if it will even be updated at all, but I'll be waiting, just in case XDD This is great, I'm glad I found it :3
The Guardian Raven chapter 20 . 11/26/2008
This is such a wonderful fic. I don't know if you remember, but a few years ago, a user by the name of Raven reviewed this fic on Fictionised, that was me. Anyway, are you going to update this again? It has been a few years. Though I do know you have a life and are probably busy.
Yuti-Chan chapter 20 . 8/26/2008
Please update soon!
Millenium Ring chapter 20 . 12/7/2007
Hiya! Great fic n_n

I wish you would continue it though...

I was searching for stories that had the Band of 7 as the main bunch, in particular Renkotsu, and yours seemed the most interesting n_n

It's really good so far. I've never read any story that has one of Kagome's school friends as a main character. No one seems capable of putting anyone of them into character. You have kept everyone in character and given me a heck of a lot of chuckles.

Since it's been so long since you updated, you may not want to carry this on. I'd like it if you could sometime though. Twould make me VERY happy n_n

from Millenium Ring (aka Sammy)
KatsMeowRose chapter 20 . 8/16/2007
good story so far i like it i hope you update soon. hope ur trip in florida was good too i know mine was. I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!
Level7Gretchen chapter 20 . 6/7/2006
Well, neither of the main characters are really that explained in the show, so you were able to plan them out just fine I think. Please give me more!
DaughteroftheDawn chapter 20 . 6/2/2006
Please review as soon a s possible! IT's great!
teejplease chapter 20 . 6/2/2006
Thank God you updayed because I didn't even know this fic existed till I got the Author Alert and now I'm TOTALLY ADDICTED!
Melissa Norvell chapter 20 . 6/2/2006
I think you got them dead on in characterization, but I'm usually harsh on fanfics that don't have good characterization. To me, if it's not IC, I won't enjoy it, then again, not everyone has my opinion on what is IC and what isn't. Have fun in Florida %_~
DaughteroftheDawn chapter 19 . 5/7/2006
Please write more!
TheDamnedIdiot chapter 19 . 5/5/2006
This is my fave of the three-school-girl pairings.-

1) Renkotsu/Yuka

2) Ginta/Eri

3) Hojo/Ayumi(or Arimi as some call her)

Keep it up! I wanna see them get together~!
yo chapter 19 . 3/12/2006
when are you going to update?
Melissa Norvell chapter 19 . 1/26/2006
Very good. It's been a while since you've updated, but you're doing a great job on this fic. Keep up the grand work!